What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come on BUNNIESS!!! HELP OUT THE RAIDERS

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
We should all be cheering on the bunnies against Melbourne tonight.

It seems Dragns are dangerous and thus the only chance of upsetting one of the top teams. I would much rather have Dragons up against Melbourne in Melbourne, as opposed to Dragons against Manly at Brookie.. SO COME ON BUNNIES HOLD ON!!! but dont win:) if they win... we're playing melbourne first week:(

As well we are in a great position assuming top two win. We will then be up against the winner or loser from Roosters/Broncos.. not exactely two of the form teams going around.

BRING ON THE SHARKIIESS!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Jasdragon

Juniors
You will bow out either after next week or the week after with no wins. That effort toady was terrible for a top 8 side. No games in Canberra means no wins.

Freddo

Juniors
that maybe true but atleast we beat the dragons TWICE this year. so sayin where bad and can beat you guys must make the dragons worse

Brimmer

Juniors
You will bow out either after next week or the week after with no wins. That effort toady was terrible for a top 8 side. No games in Canberra means no wins.

That's one more game than the dragons this year. You will be towelled by any of the top 3. Difference is... We can hold our heads high as raiders supporters. Everybody wrote us off this year where as it will be another piss weak year for an overrated, overhyped dragons outfit.

nickraider

Juniors

Very insighful comment dickhead. Seem to recall being 2 from 2 against your overrated team this year.

Walt Flanigan

Referee

The Dragons are our bitches. We've been owning them for years.......back in your box.

We put on 52 points today while your woeful mob couldn't score a single point.

Failure.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Dazza. If the bunnies win then we play The Storm next week, we really don't want that.

Last edited:
Well done today guys. So we have the match up on Saturday at Shark Park. The Raiders have done a great job but I have to say this, I don't think you will beat the Sharks on Saturday. There seems to be some defensive flaws with the side at the moment and I don't think they can be fixed in a week. Your boys are at there best in a free flowing game and you just don't get that against the Sharks.

Any news on Campese's leg injury? You will need him on the field.

having said that Raiders will be there week 2. I cant see Dragons and Warriors winning week one.

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
Peering into the future.....

assuming the top 2 win...(warriors= no hope.. and dragons.. well they just suck:p) we'll live to fight again win or lose... at a neutral ground against Broncos or Roosters.. andddd maybe even have herbert back!!.. sounds pretty winable!!! then we'd play melbourne... hmmm

CARN THE MIGHTY GREEN MACHINEEE!!!!!.. lets SMASH THE SHARKIESSSSS.. BUNCH OF NUFFFIES!!!!!:x:x:x:x

Cryptic

Juniors
Don't you play at the winners home ground for week two and three of the finals now-a-days now as well? Or was that a once off trial...

Bay56

First Grade
Got some good bites with that one! :)

Must be the same dragons fan that rang on radio call ack yesterday indicating that the Raiders are lucky to be in the 8 and they should be above us on the ladder ...

.. yea I thought after having beaten them twice this season, yea I thought after having a good portion of our playing roster on the sidelines, yea I thought after having Carney sacked, coach leaving next season, etc

... and yea I thought after StG managed to draw both the Storm and Broncos on weekends where those teams had the vast mojoirty of thier playing roster out due to SOO duty.

If any club deserves their place in the finals it is the Raiders.

yeah its a great effort fronm canberra to make it considering the henry/Carney..Injuries.

some fantastic wins at home did the trick. probably should have had another one if it werent for billy slater.

i love a raiders game. you turn up..theres no anxiety about losing..the team runs on..theme song is played..8 trys scored. easy win. good entertainment/

legend

Coach
I actually think the Dragons have had a very good year and give them more than a fighting chance against Manly, who would have easily preferred us to the Dragons.

In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say it would not surprise me to see the bottom four sides all win next weekend.

You can't say any of the bottom four aren't a chance in their respective match.

i cant see melbourne losing.

Manly could lose.

Sharks could if raiders jump to a lead.

Roosters. well, i think Brisbane will win that one anyway.

So...if that all happens.

Warrios and Chooks out!

Cryptic

Juniors
I think it would be awesome if it happened but the only down side to that is that both the Roosters (and therefore Gould) and Sharks will be crying and complaining about the unfairness of the current top 8 system which, as the Roosters are one of the NRL's golden eggs, may change something next year... I certainly don't think it's perfect but it works... On the same note I wouldn't be totally upset if it became a top 6 system... Although honestly it sorta is at the moment anyway... Generally speaking 7th and 8th have little hope but this year anything is possible :)

But either way the ideal situation for us is we win (obviously) and only one team above us wins (so we get the week off) or at least the two below us lose to give us a second change (which we hopefully won't need!).

The Dodger

First Grade
the stains and the rooters belted the shiit out of each other on friday night. whoever plays them (which is obviously brisbane and manly) should have an easy first week of the finals. (im assuming)

im tipping warriors and dragons will be the first ones out.

great win against the bulldogs and good luck this weekend guys.

hope you break a leg... no really, break a leg.

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
THere is ZERO chance of Warriors matching it with the Storm. They are absolutely no hope!!!!!! I couldnt stress this any more ... they are purely making up the numbers to give us our top 8 system. No NRL team could match with storm in Melbourne. I will run down the street naked if Warriors can win that game...

As for the other three games, they are all close games and could all go either way. Just hope Raiders can win and get that home match second week.. WOULD BE HUGEE!!!!!

Latest posts