What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come on the Mighty Eels

Daneel

Bench
Ok people the time has come to stop worrying about what games parra will win or lose for the rest of the season. It is time to stop worrying about what players are leaving and which ones are coming. It is time to stop worrying about Brian Smith, Jason Taylor, or even Michael Hagan. There is only 80 things we should all be thinking about right now, and thats the next 80 minutes of footy against the dragons. I for one (as im sure many more of you as well) believe our team has the players, the skill, the muscle and the heart to really give it to the dragons tonight. Lets put everything aside tonight people and scream ourselves hoarse as our boys give their all in blood sweat and tears.

COME ON THE MIGHTY EELS PLAYERS STAFF AND FANS ALIKE
WE CAN KICK SOME DRAGON ASS TONIGHT

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, let's go guys. Let's show we can string a couple of good efforts together after the recent turmoils. Get into those Dragons tonight!

Nickeel

Juniors
I am going to be clock-watching something severe at work today. Can't wait to get out to Kogarah and soak it up - we can do this tonight and I for one can't wait to be there when we do. Win this, against the Dragons at Kogarah on a Friday night - back-to-back wins for the first time this year - and the boys are really beginning to assemble something.

FIRE UP, PARRA!!!

Nick

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm excited :crazy:

looking forwarfd to kicking Dragaon arse tonight

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm very very calm at the moment..:|

shiiiiiiitttt!!! I can't take it anymore :crazy:

James_Hardie

Juniors
I am looking forward to going to a game, where I have no expectation and thus am not nervous about winning or losing. For me if we win tonight it will be a bonus.

(I feel like a Souths fan I think)

Stagger eel

Staff member
James_Hardie said:
I am looking forward to going to a game, where I have no expectation and thus am not nervous about winning or losing. For me if we win tonight it will be a bonus.

(I feel like a Souths fan I think)

I've been feeling like a Souths fan for most of the year, just quietly.

Latest posts