What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming to Canberra?

Tams

Juniors
Hi all,

Just wondering how many of you will be heading this way for the game this weekend? The last two years I think there's been more Knights fans than Faders fans at the Canberra game - let's keep it that way!

beckster05

Juniors
Hi Tams,

I'll be heading down the freeway on Sunday. I know that there is at least 1 Sid Foggs coach heading down and either a mini bus or 2 cars. Looking forward to alot of knights supporters turning up to cheer the Knights to victory.:D

Parki

Bench
the knights crusade will be there, though what form that will take is still open to debate. Canberras a long way to go, so obviously we wont get the same sort of support that we get at home

if you want to catch up with us, feel free.... well be the ones under the crusade sign

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yeah I will be there...with Canberra only being an hour away for me there is no way I could miss it. Tams can I sleep in your bed after the game....oops I mean your house...:whistle

Tams said:
Hi all,

Just wondering how many of you will be heading this way for the game this weekend? The last two years I think there's been more Knights fans than Faders fans at the Canberra game - let's keep it that way!
yeah have to agree, I mean who could forget last year
meh_corner2.jpg

:oops::lol::lol::lol:

Johns Magic

Referee
Stelios Giannakopoulos said:
meh_corner2.jpg

:oops::lol::lol::lol:

Well considering that it was a 5:30 match, and that picture is taken in broad, bright daylight whilst the fans are still putting up their signs, I'd say you're an idiot.

CJG 182

Juniors
Originally Posted by Stelios Giannakopoulos
meh_corner2.jpg

Yup cos that was all of them you showed that we were all wrong once again in the Canberra/Newcastle arguements that have lasted all week... trophy is in the mail... now f**k off :arrow:

Johns Magic said:
Well considering that it was a 5:30 match, and that picture is taken in broad, bright daylight whilst the fans are still putting up their signs, I'd say you're an idiot.

yeah because it is so dark at 530pm in the middle of March in Canberra when Daylight savings is still in effect :oops:
Also that photo wasn't taken that far out before kickoff.

jed

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
We don't even need to look at the picture to make the same assumption about you.

Misanthrope

Staff member
We don't even need to look at the picture to make the same assumption about you.

Now, now Jed - if you want to mooch rides with the Crusade, you need to be a bit more civil.

Johns Magic

Referee
Stelios Giannakopoulos said:
yeah because it is so dark at 530pm in the middle of March in Canberra when Daylight savings is still in effect :oops:
Also that photo wasn't taken that far out before kickoff.

Well then, show us a picture during the game then.

Oh, and let's be honest. Who's going to drive all the way down to Canberra? The fact that you are the most boring team in the competition to watch doesn't help. Only about 10K of your own fans bother to turn up most of the time. Your average crowd last season was 12K, and that's including away games.

Johns Magic

Referee
jed said:

Shouldn't you be moderating the Raiders' forum?

A place where Todd Carney is the best junior in the game, Simon Woolford is "the second best hooker in the competition", and Canberra are premiership threats :lol:

jed

First Grade
CWBush said:
Now, now Jed - if you want to mooch rides with the Crusade, you need to be a bit more civil.
So it's ok for JM to call my guys names, but you're all too precious to cop the same? :p

jed

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
Shouldn't you be moderating the Raiders' forum?

I was curious why you've been spending so much time in the Raiders forum of late. After seeing the company you keep in here, can't say I'm really surprised. :lol:

Let's see how the game goes on Sunday. This year you can't use the injury excuse for your loss.

Johns Magic

Referee
jed said:
So it's ok for JM to call my guys names, but you're all too precious to cop the same? :p

Well the fact that it is the Knights' forum and his sole purpose in posting here was to have a shot at us...

Johns Magic

Referee
jed said:
I was curious why you've been spending so much time in the Raiders forum of late. After seeing the company you keep in here, can't say I'm really surprised. :lol:

Let's see how the game goes on Sunday. This year you can't use the injury excuse for your loss.

I went over to discuss footy, nothing more, nothing less.

Latest posts