What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commonsense may prevail - Broncs v Cowboys semi to be moved?

Shark

Bench
Fathead just mentioned on the Sunday footy show that, if the Rorters win today and a Broncs-Cowboys semi is needed, it might be played up north, I assume at Dairy Farmers.

Having been up there last week...That would be a hell of a game, and the Broncs would be HATED something shocking.

Watch for Bruno Cullen to cry and say 'not fair, not fair, find a neutral venue'.

Let's see how this unfolds!

et

Juniors
If it's moved, it should be to Brisbane. They finished 3rd after all, and you fit twice as many in. Hopefully the Raiders will change the plans by beating the Rorters.

Shark

Bench
Yeah, so Vossy and Snorkel said. Well, I guess the Broncs loyalty to QLD versus their hatred of Sydney has overcome their 'loss of home ground advantage' worries.

Anonymous

Juniors
Yep. Presuming Roosters win today, the rankings will be:

1. Roosters
2. Panthers
3. Storm
4. Cowboys
5. Bulldogs
6. Broncos

So if anyone deserves the home game, its the 'Boys.

Shark

Bench
...And besides, I want another excuse to fly up to Townsville. Great place that! Lovely people...!

Virgin and Qantas have some specials this week too...Very tempting.

Shark

Bench
Mako said:
Could be a mute point if Raiders produce a miracle this afternoon.

About the only game that DID stick to the form guide.

What's the latest? Are they shifting it or what? I've not been near a TV or radio all arvo.

Mako

Juniors
They interviewed Gallop this evening and he said some minor points to be worked out with SFS but looks like game with be in FNQ

What about those Channel 9 gimps carrying on like it was their little initiative

Voss said something like "we're pushing for it to be moved" to NQ

I dont see what it has to do with him, the schoolboy commentator

Everyone is carrying on like this little plan is their own baby
It makes more sense to play the game in QLD but I gotta say: I couldnt care less where they play the game

Shark

Bench
From a dollars-and-cents point of view, you'd play it at Suncorp wouldn't you? Not everyone in Brissy is a mad Broncos fan.

But good luck to the Townsville people, they aren't a bad bunch.

Nuffs

Bench
there had to be one opposing it

and it's that absolute fuggwit, dennis fitzgerald!

says there are contracts in place blah blah blah

he doesn't give a shit about anything else other than himself

fugg off!

Shark

Bench
Mate, if Parra do as poorly in the first half of next season as they did this year, Fitz and Smith will be gone for sure. Otherwise they'll tear the club down out that way!

Shark

Bench
McSharkie...Haven't you got a pic to email me??? Get with the program, pal! Just don't post it here... :lol: