What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Condolences to Fielden and family

JasonE

Bench
I didn't realise he lost his mum on the eve of the tour, it's been a tough past month with that, the Mason incident and his knee injury from the Newcastle game.

borntoride

Juniors
Agreed condolences to Fielden family, its been a pretty rough ride, for a guy who seems to be embracing the spirit of rugby league. Despite having to put up with an Aussie rent-a-thug, the death of his mam, and a gammy knee. Hopefully there will be something good for him at the end of it all. I like a happy ending.

The Tank

Bench
Damn. Sad news. Chin up Stuart, hopefully you'll put in a big one and lift the Tri-Nations trophy in a few weeks.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Would be very tough to deal with, no wonder he's been below par.

Hopefully he pulls something special out.

Parra Guru

Coach
Sad news for his family.

But if he wants to push and shove he'd better be ready to throw hands. That's footy.

fourplay

Juniors
Oh man thats so sad :(

""Apparently, after he took that blow to his head, he couldn't remember much and he thought mum was still here," said Jamie.

"The team had to tell him again."

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
fourplay said:
Oh man thats so sad :(

""Apparently, after he took that blow to his head, he couldn't remember much and he thought mum was still here," said Jamie.

"The team had to tell him again."
That's pretty f**ked up.

langpark

First Grade
How much courage must that take to leave for an overseas tour the day after you mother dies. Wat a legend, i wish the guy well.

deluded pom?

Coach
Let Fielden grieve for his Mum in peace . We don't need any cheap and nasty comments on this subject please. Same would go for any player regardless of nationality.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
God there are some sad thoughtless people in this world trying to make jokes at the expensive of a guy thats lost his mum recently.

Condolences to the Fielden family.

St.John

Juniors
The Clan said:
You are stale knobcheese!

Eh?

Sam_the_man said:
God there are some sad thoughtless people in this world trying to make jokes at the expensive of a guy thats lost his mum recently.

I'm not sure there's much of that going on.

ozbash

Referee
langpark said:
How much courage must that take to leave for an overseas tour the day after you mother dies. Wat a legend, i wish the guy well.

totally agree with that. I wish the guy well.

WJ

Juniors
Sam_the_man said:

Condolences to the Fielden family.

I don't see any jokes.

What fourplay wrote was what it said in the article.

innsaneink

Referee
deluded pom? said:
Let Fielden grieve for his Mum in peace . We don't need any cheap and nasty comments on this subject please. Same would go for any player regardless of nationality.

This advice is totally unnecesarry, as the thread shows, each to their own though.

My condolences to The feilden family.

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
Nobody has made any jokes that I can see. Parra Guru's comments might have been insensitive, but that is the closest anyone's come thus far to using the thread to take shots at Fielden.

bartman

Immortal
Must be hard for him to "go to work" under these circumstances. No wonder his performance isn't it's usual, and why he may have misjudged his aggression in shaping up.

Latest posts