What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Condolences to Fielden and family

Parra Guru

Coach
I do feel sorry for him. It is sad when any family loses a loved one.

But I don't feel sorry that he got punched in the head by Mason, that's all I'm saying. If you put it in perspective I'm sure Mason's punch is the last thing on his mind atm anyway.

miccle

Bench
Wow... what a sad thing to happen! My condolences to the Fielden family, but also my total respect to Fielden who has decided to still come out here and represent his country at an extremely difficult time.

Deadset champion, I don't know if many people would have the strength.

Balmain_Boy

Bloody honourable by Fielden. Just really impressive. Even more so because it's taken a few weeks before we've even heard about it. Best of luck to him.

Hannibal Machin

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
Sad news for his family.

But if he wants to push and shove he'd better be ready to throw hands. That's footy.

No it isn't!!

Not unless you are playing against a country that makes the rules up as it goes along that is.

I am absolutely certain that some member of the Aussie team will make a tw@t of himself over this siituation sooner rather than later.

The Clan

Juniors
Hannibal Machin said:
No it isn't!!

Not unless you are playing against a country that makes the rules up as it goes along that is.

I am absolutely certain that some member of the Aussie team will make a tw@t of himself over this siituation sooner rather than later.

The prime candidate for this is O’Malley, for a bloke who registers zero on the international stage he has a lot to say.

I think he needs to take a look at himself and re-assess his standing in the game. He's played in a pack that contained some great players but he aint and probably never will be on that level.

Micistm

Bench
I just realised what this topic was about. I'm really sorry to hear about the guys loss, deepest sympathy to him and his family. And all League fans have to admire the guys courage to continue with the tour. Good luck to him.

Latest posts