What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confidence Tipping Round 20

mikeob

Juniors
Roosters v Eels
Tigers vs Warriors
Broncos vs Cows
Dragons vs Souths
Knights vs Raiders
Storm vs Panthers
Dogs vs Titans
Sharks vs Manly

Rich102

Staff member
Roosters. 1
Tigers. 3
Broncos. 2
Souths. 8
Raiders. 4
Storm. 7
Titans. 6
Manly. 6

JJ

Immortal
Eels 1
Tigers 6
Cowboys 3
Souths 8
Raiders 4
Storm 2
Titans 5
Manly 7

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Eels 1 - late for this one, 10 - 0 Roosters, don’t know if I can claim it if it comes through!
Tigers 3
Cows 4
Souths 8
Raiders 5
Storm 2
Titans 6
Manly 7

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Looks like the rest of the round will be cancelled or postponed. Given the way that this particular competition operates I think the only fair to cancel results from this round completely as it will affect people differently depending on the scores they’d allocated to the first three games.
mikeob it’s your call I guess?

Scott

Bench
Looks like the rest of the round will be cancelled or postponed. Given the way that this particular competition operates I think the only fair to cancel results from this round completely as it will affect people differently depending on the scores they’d allocated to the first three games.

First round I have 3/3 all season! I was on the way back...

TheDMC

Bench
who exactly would it be unfair too? Those who picked incorrectly or with low confidence?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

who exactly would it be unfair too? Those who picked incorrectly or with low confidence?
If you’d picked the first few games with high confidence and got them right I reckon it’d be kinda unfair on anyone else who’d put their high confidence picks later- as they get denied the opportunity to get their high scoring games. I think it’s different to a normal tipping comp becuae in those, cancellations affect everybody evenly.

TheDMC

Bench
Scott picks the first three winners and you pick three losers. Do you think cancelling it is fair for scott?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Scott picks the first three winners and you pick three losers. Do you think cancelling it is fair for scott
eh dont go making it personal, I wasnt.

what other options do you suggest? maybe give average points for the cancelled games? (Add up each persons points total for the remaining games and give them half points?) that would seem fair to me and wouldn’t nullify the games already played. But you can’t give points for three games and nothing for the rest of the round.

Last edited:

TheDMC

Bench
Call up duckworth lewis? I dunno, I’d just let it play out as is. Probably moot anyway, Vlandy’s will get these games played.