What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmation on ticket sales??

Miss_Eels

Juniors
On the official site it says that tickets (for the up-coming home final) go on sale for the general public tomorrow at 9am. Yet other sources are claiming that it's Tuesday at 9am...I need to know whether I should be rushing out to Ticketek tomorrow morning to grab my tickets or wait till Tuesday. Anybody know anything about this?

Hurriflatch

Referee
I've been told that it was Tuesday, but in saying that might pop into ticketek depending on the queue tomorrow just in case.

The Colonel

Immortal
Following an agreement just reached with the NATIONAL RUGBY LEAGUE, we are pleased to advise that tickets for the Parramatta Eels home semi final at Parramatta Stadium on the weekend of 10-11 September 2005 will now be available for purchase by Season Ticket Holders at 9am on Saturday 3 September 2005.

These tickets CAN ONLY be purchased in person at the Ticketek agency inside the Parramatta Leagues Club, 13-15 O’Connell St Parramatta. Tickets will not be available on line or via the telephone.

Each season ticket holder is entitled to purchase 2 tickets for every season ticket they hold, and season tickets MUST BE PRESENTED at the time of purchase. This preferential buying period will be available up until close of business on Monday 5 September 2005, at which time tickets go on sale to the general public.
http://www.parraeels.com.au/popups/ticketoffer/ticketoffer.html

Yeah, but we all saw earlier that Nikki's friend was able to purchase them elsewhere.....and before they were sold at the Leagues club.....so who can be sure????? Tho I got mine yesterday at the club.

jayman

Juniors
am i right to assume that we can purchase them over the internet / telephone?

or do we have to buy them from the leagues club?

NRL.com.au said:
http://www.nrl.com/news.cfm?ID=12008

Eels Home Final, Parramatta Stadium
-On sale to Eels STH from Saturday 3rd September through Parramatta Leagues only.
-Eels and Away STH can buy on Monday 5th September through any Ticketek agency/call centre
-General Public can buy from Tuesday 6th September.
-There is a ticket limit of 2 tickets per season pass.
-There are no ticket limits from Tuesday 6th September

Cat 1
Adult: 35.00
Child: 27.00

Cat 2
Adult: 33.00
Child: 27.00

Cat 3
Adult: 22.00
Child: 17.00
Adult+Child: 40.00

Cat 4
Adult: 17.00
Conc: 10.00
Family: 35.00

From the NRL

Miss_Eels

Juniors
Well I don't know what to believe. I'm just gonna run down to Ticketek early tomorrow and test my chances. I have to get 12 tickets (funnily enough, this morning it was only 3 but it just proves what a day spent with family and friends can do) and hopefully some good seats are still available. Thanks for the help anyway guys:)