What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*** CONFIRMED *** Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE

aargon

he'll need to get back on the stereoids because physically, he looks like a fat chump.

Misanthrope

Staff member
It was pretty epic, but the guy is looking a little out of shape. Good thing he has a light schedule so he can put some tone back into those arms.

A little surprised they're hot-shotting Cena straight into another feud he will likely lose. Did he hit on Steph or something?

dogslife

Coach
Just wasn't the same without Tazz. Barely got anything out of Cole and King, they're duds. He looked a bit feeble tbh, well compared to his former self that is. Shouldn't take him long to get back a bit of his size though, the man is a genetic freak

shiznit

Coach
ohhh dear... :lol:

the only pain coming is from brocks period....

5.gif

Last edited:

afinalsin666

First Grade
Would have loved to see Brock take on Mark Henry at the height of the Hall of Pain. Him and Cena will be interesting though.

RedVDave

First Grade
Pretty surprising for mine, after reading his book he mentioned how sour he was towards WWE and that he would never return because the workload was far to dramatic, I can only assume to things one he will work a Undertaker/HBK type workload and two money talks.

Valheru

Coach
Interesting to see what they do with Lesner now. Obviously the seeds are planted for a feud with Cena but I can’t see that happening straight away.

I guess it all comes down to what they want at WM29. Either Cena/Lesner and Taker/Rock or Rock/Cena II and Lesner/Taker.

Latest posts