What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Bench
Could someone start a rumour regarding Hegarty moving to another club:pray:
So Wielder can run with it;-)

McLovin

Staff member
Clinton and Sims. Not too bad if you ask me...

What's happening with Dave Taylor??

Stagger eel

Staff member
themanonthehill said:
Shannon McDonnell resigned for 3 yrs with the tigers by his dad Ronald
Outstandingly shrewd piece of business that

you must be the clown who rings talkin sport and whinges about him..:lol:

Dogaholic

First Grade
Promising front rowers Conrad Ta'akimoeaka and Luke Thompson have today agreed to terms with the Bulldogs for two years (2008/9) and one year (2008), respectively.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Dogaholic said:
This is the first I have heard about me. What could you tell me about him?

He is an aggressive player, and can put on the odd decent hit. He isn't an overly big chap and in my opinion he isn't mobile enough for someone his size, big ticker though. I believe that PL is his level, but I suppose if he could of gone to one club that could turn him into a first grader it is yours.

He's been around a wee bit (not sure how old he is) and came from the same school as Sonny-Bill. I got the following bit from a Souths forum:

Ta'akimoeaka, a graduate of Sonny Bill Williams old high school Mt Albert Grammar, forgave a rugby scholarship in Japan to follow his dream of playing in the NRL.

In 2003 he trialed with Parramatta before a shoulder injury put paid to his chances.

In 2004 and 2005 he won premierships with the Mt Albert Lions in the NZ Bartercard Cup, under the tutelage of current New Zealand coach Brian McLennan.

In 2006, Ta'akimoeaka played a handful of Premier League games with the Manly Sea Eagles before representing Samoa in the World Cup qualifiers at the end of the year.

In 2007 he joined the North Sydney Bears Premier League side where he was noticed by the Bulldogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.