What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicious said:
What da ???
Are these Warriors officials totally insane ???
Rugby League needs a strong NZ based side, i was hoping we`d be seriously considering a second NZ based side by now, but it`s not going to happen whilst this current side can`t even keep their best up and coming home grown players and instead continually buying average Australian players.

so we should lock louie in a room or something.

things that count against having all kiwis, salary cap (internationals want international salaries) and two non quota rule of the esl. hurts the warriors more.

SilverSteeler

Juniors
Louie Anderson doesn't go to Warrington until after this season though

What da ???
Are these Warriors officials totally insane ???
Rugby League needs a strong NZ based side, i was hoping we`d be seriously considering a second NZ based side by now, but it`s not going to happen whilst this current side can`t even keep their best up and coming home grown players and instead continually buying average Australian players.

I wouldn't call Steve Price average, Fien and Rovelli aren't too bad either.

melon....

Coach
Confirmed Soliola re-signing with Roosters until 2009....up yours Cronulla.

Sydney Roosters centre, Sia Soliola has signed an extension that will see him become a Rooster until the end of 2009.

The Kiwi representative has this morning agreed to a contract extension, which will see him stay at the club for seasons 2007, 2008 and 2009.

“The club has been very good to me,” Soliola said.

“I’m excited to be taking part in the club’s 100th Season and am looking forward to continuing my association with the Roosters until the end of 2009.”

Soliola, who shot to International fame with the Kiwis in the 2006 Tri Nations series, has become a pivotal member of the Roosters’ first grade squad and will be one of the experienced players the club builds the side around over the coming seasons.

http://foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21118101-23214,00.html?from=public_rss

gregstar

Referee
melon.... said:

Sydney Roosters centre, Sia Soliola has signed an extension that will see him become a Rooster until the end of 2009.

The Kiwi representative has this morning agreed to a contract extension, which will see him stay at the club for seasons 2007, 2008 and 2009.

“I’m excited to be taking part in the club’s 100th Season and am looking forward to continuing my association with the Roosters until the end of 2009.”

Soliola, who shot to International fame with the Kiwis in the 2006 Tri Nations series, has become a pivotal member of the Roosters’ first grade squad and will be one of the experienced players the club builds the side around over the coming seasons.
F*cking good player - in the top two defensive centres in the comp.

D

Deleted member 10972

Champion player for us, mate. Hits like a tank, is big, fast & skillful. Just needs to iron out his handling, but i think he is in the Wiki mould. In a few years we will see him in the forwards, then at prop in his 30's. He's already a good 105-106 kg & he is 20 years old.

Inferno

Coach
melon.... said:

Hehehe, don't worry still plenty more of your precious chooks on our shopping list;-)

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
WESTS TIGERS RE-SIGN THREE PLAYERS

Wests Tigers have today re-signed Chris Heighington, Rocky Trimarchi and William Mataka to new deals.

Second-rowers Chris Heighington and Mataka will be at the club now until the end of the 2008 season. Trimarchi has signed on to the end of the 2009 season.

Heighington has played 62 games for the Wests Tigers since making his first grade debut against St George Illawarra at Telstra Stadium in round one of the 2003 season.

Since then, Heighington has gone on to become one of the real workhorses in the Wests Tigers forward pack. He played 21 games for the Wests Tigers in 2006.

Heighington has also been a tremendous ambassador for the club off the field, winning the inaugural Wests Tigers community award in 2006.

Trimarchi is one of the club’s most promising back-rowers and was a member of the Wests Tigers Apprentice Program in 2006.

He has recovered well from shoulder surgery and will be looking to cement a permanent place in the Wests Tigers forward pack in coming seasons.

Trimarchi made a memorable first grade debut against the Sharks in round six at Campbelltown Sports Stadium last season, scoring a try. The following week, Trimarchi suffered the season ending shoulder injury.

A strong attacking player, Mataka is rated by Wests Tigers officials as one of the emerging second-rowers coming through the ranks at Western Suburbs.

He went on the Australian U18 Schoolboys tour at the end of last season alongside Wests Tigers player Chris Lawrence and Ratu Peni Tagive from Wests Magpies.

Trimarchi and Mataka continue the tradition of Wests Tigers bringing young players through the club.

Tap Twist Snap said:
WESTS TIGERS RE-SIGN THREE PLAYERS

Wests Tigers have today re-signed Chris Heighington, Rocky Trimarchi and William Mataka to new deals.

Second-rowers Chris Heighington and Mataka will be at the club now until the end of the 2008 season. Trimarchi has signed on to the end of the 2009 season.

Heighington has played 62 games for the Wests Tigers since making his first grade debut against St George Illawarra at Telstra Stadium in round one of the 2003 season.

Since then, Heighington has gone on to become one of the real workhorses in the Wests Tigers forward pack. He played 21 games for the Wests Tigers in 2006.

Heighington has also been a tremendous ambassador for the club off the field, winning the inaugural Wests Tigers community award in 2006.

Trimarchi is one of the club’s most promising back-rowers and was a member of the Wests Tigers Apprentice Program in 2006.

He has recovered well from shoulder surgery and will be looking to cement a permanent place in the Wests Tigers forward pack in coming seasons.

Trimarchi made a memorable first grade debut against the Sharks in round six at Campbelltown Sports Stadium last season, scoring a try. The following week, Trimarchi suffered the season ending shoulder injury.

A strong attacking player, Mataka is rated by Wests Tigers officials as one of the emerging second-rowers coming through the ranks at Western Suburbs.

He went on the Australian U18 Schoolboys tour at the end of last season alongside Wests Tigers player Chris Lawrence and Ratu Peni Tagive from Wests Magpies.

Trimarchi and Mataka continue the tradition of Wests Tigers bringing young players through the club.

lol who could forget the rocky chants after he scored that try :lol:

D

Deleted member 10972

Fitzgibbon re-signs with the Roosters till the end of 2008. Mitchell Aubusson till the end of 2009. Still have not re-signed Josh Lewis, Mitchell Pearce, Craig Wing, Heath L'Estrange, Joel Monaghan, Setaimata Sa, Chris Beattie, Charlie Tonga, Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Willie Brown, Steve Meredith, Adam Schubert.

Both re-signings were announced at the Roosters Presentation Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts