What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoulies

Bench
Craig Frawley -> Broncos

Can't find an online source yet, but an article was printed in todays CM explaining how he's returned to the Broncos on a salary cap-exempt contract.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Oh great..another outside back. I hope that we are talking to a halfback soon please. We have missed out on Lewis already. I hope we talk to Jamie Soward for next season.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Ghoulies said:
Craig Frawley -> Broncos

Can't find an online source yet, but an article was printed in todays CM explaining how he's returned to the Broncos on a salary cap-exempt contract.

is it a definite?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yes, he is traning with Brisbane now. Not saying I am that happy about it as we have quite a few outside backs. But a reasonable signing for depth purposes.

D

Deleted member 10972

Valea said:
is it a definite?

Valea, do you have the off-contract list for this season mate?

And IMO, Frawley is a good signing, someone to pressure Boyd & Michaels.

Big Pete

Referee
He'll be good if he reaches the form he had in 2004. But he's quite good especially for a depth signing.

The Colonel

Immortal
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1544.asp

PLAYER SIGNINGS - T SMITH, MATEO, CORDOBA, KEATING, WAGON
23 May 2007

The Parramatta National Rugby League Club is delighted to announce that the following players have today agreed to terms to remain at the Club.
Tim Smith (08-09)
Feleti Mateo (08,09,10)
Josh Cordoba (08-09)
Matt Keating (08-09)
Daniel Wagon (08)
Parramatta Eels Chief Executive Denis Fitzgerald says it is a tremendous day for the Club.
“When players commit like this it shows great faith in our coaching staff and playing roster. They are popular players with the supporters and are a great base to build the Club on for years to come,” Mr Fitzgerald said.
“I’m particularly pleased with the retention of Feleti as I am aware of how keenly sought after he was on the open market, especially with one particular Club,” Mr Fitzgerald added.
Head Coach Michael Hagan says it is great news for the Club.
“I am thrilled with these signings and am delighted I will be working with these players in the coming years. It shows how much they want to be a part of what we are doing and their retention gives us all a boost,” Hagan said.

borat

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Yes..in 2004..well just remind me what year it is now!

I remember the pasting I copped from Canberra supporters when I suggested that Frawley was a nuffy signing. Although I am sure I wasn't the first to cop a hammering questioning the raiders.

lockyno1

Post Whore
borat said:
I remember the pasting I copped from Canberra supporters when I suggested that Frawley was a nuffy signing. Although I am sure I wasn't the first to cop a hammering questioning the raiders.

Frawley CAN be good..but that is the problem..he hardly ever does it..and is soft most of the time!

cardinal

Juniors
The Colonel said:
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1544.asp

PLAYER SIGNINGS - T SMITH, MATEO, CORDOBA, KEATING, WAGON
23 May 2007

The Parramatta National Rugby League Club is delighted to announce that the following players have today agreed to terms to remain at the Club.
Tim Smith (08-09)
Feleti Mateo (08,09,10)
Josh Cordoba (08-09)
Matt Keating (08-09)
Daniel Wagon (08)
Parramatta Eels Chief Executive Denis Fitzgerald says it is a tremendous day for the Club.
“When players commit like this it shows great faith in our coaching staff and playing roster. They are popular players with the supporters and are a great base to build the Club on for years to come,” Mr Fitzgerald said.
“I’m particularly pleased with the retention of Feleti as I am aware of how keenly sought after he was on the open market, especially with one particular Club,” Mr Fitzgerald added.
Head Coach Michael Hagan says it is great news for the Club.
“I am thrilled with these signings and am delighted I will be working with these players in the coming years. It shows how much they want to be a part of what we are doing and their retention gives us all a boost,” Hagan said.

Bad luck manly :lol:

Pumba

First Grade
Rod Jensen To Huddersfield
Cowboy departs for England

NORTH Queensland utility Rod Jensen has been granted a release and will link with English Super League club Huddersfield as soon as next week.
Jensen, 28, has been with North Queensland since 2004 after stints with Canberra (1999-2003) and the now defunct Adelaide Rams (1998).
He has played 58 games for North Queensland and a total of 103 first grade matches.
Jensen is expected to fly out to England on Tuesday.
"Rod approached the club a short time ago with regard to future options of playing in the English Super League given qualification status required to attain places in that competition," Cowboys boss Peter Parr said.
"After much deliberation the club has reluctantly agreed to support his request for a release.
"Rod is a highly regarded member of the club and this community so the decision was a very difficult and contentious one.
"In the same breath the opportunity for Rod to pursue a future in England was right and we did not want to rob him of that request."
AAP
Source: Foxsports

Status
Not open for further replies.