What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

POPEYE

Coach
You parading around as some sort of intellectual is the biggest irony on this forum.

Your 3 minute stutter between a reasonable reply and this indicates you don't understand what irony is.

You can't see it when the Dragons lose 2 'great' long serving centres that kept Whare from distinguishing himself only to find themselves facing him in opposition as a distinguished centre. I'm sure if Matai's crying wolf became real and he couldn't rock up for '14 that too would be ironic.

Methinks you're really upset because I didn't rate Gasnier as anything more than ordinary. If you don't know what irony is you may think opinion is something you smoke

KiamaSaint

Coach
Your 3 minute stutter between a reasonable reply and this indicates you don't understand what irony is.

You can't see it when the Dragons lose 2 'great' long serving centres that kept Whare from distinguishing himself only to find themselves facing him in opposition as a distinguished centre. I'm sure if Matai's crying wolf became real and he couldn't rock up for '14 that too would be ironic.

Methinks you're really upset because I didn't rate Gasnier as anything more than ordinary. If you don't know what irony is you may think opinion is something you smoke

:thumb

Patorick

Staff member
Wakefield Trinity Wildcats have signed Samoa international half-back Pita Godinet on a two-year deal.

The 25-year-old, who played in all four of Samoa's World Cup matches, joins from NRL side New Zealand Warriors.

Wildcats boss Richard Agar told the club website: "He is a skilful player and I think he will make a big impact.

"Our first enquiry was rebuffed but I think Pita realised that it would be a tremendous opportunity to play in Super League."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/rugby-league/25462807

Madrooster

Juniors
I know you're shit-stirring, but it's actually an interesting point. I wonder what other Roosters players will all of a sudden be on the move.

You're easily amused then if that's what you spend your time wondering. All these years people been saying Roosters cheating cap and in that time all these other clubs have gone down with major and minor fractions of the cap. All the players who have came and gone from chooks and no one has said a thing....

Do you keep saying the same joke in the hope it gets funnier?

Porkie

Juniors
Shoey and his cronies have been turning a blind eye to the Rorters salary cap cheating for years. Good riddance.

Watch how quickly the place falls apart now that they will be scrutinised like other, honest clubs. Should be plenty of lol's there for years to come.

Almost as many as when the words 'juniors', 'grass roots development' and 'Roosters' are mentioned in the same paragraph. :lol:

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Anyone who has read the newspaper or any other media forum have known pretty much since SBW signed in first place that he was going to hang around for two years.

I'm sure the roosters will have cap space in 2015 with Mini and SBW gone and an increasing cap.
I don't hate the roosters, but the timing kinda sucked don't you think ?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Shoey and his cronies have been turning a blind eye to the Rorters salary cap cheating for years. Good riddance.

Watch how quickly the place falls apart now that they will be scrutinised like other, honest clubs. Should be plenty of lol's there for years to come.

Almost as many as when the words 'juniors', 'grass roots development' and 'Roosters' are mentioned in the same paragraph. :lol:
The butthurt from season 2013 will linger long with this one.

Souffs dreams crushed by the mighty Roosters.

Were you one of the many toothless brigade who bought a GF ticket in advance expecting the victory parade? Did you still turn up to watch the mighty RWB claim the throne? :D

Madrooster

Juniors
I'm sure the roosters will have cap space in 2015 with Mini and SBW gone and an increasing cap.
I don't hate the roosters, but the timing kinda sucked don't you think ?

Most of that money will go to likes of Evans, Napa, Tau, Lui etc should they perform, also upgrading others off contract. Aubusson, Pearce, FPN and SKD will also take Minis cap exemption for 10 year service or what ever it's called.

I don't know why it sucked????

Paullyboy

Coach
You're easily amused then if that's what you spend your time wondering. All these years people been saying Roosters cheating cap and in that time all these other clubs have gone down with major and minor fractions of the cap. All the players who have came and gone from chooks and no one has said a thing....

Do you keep saying the same joke in the hope it gets funnier?

You do realise that people are suggesting the Roosters might finally be in trouble is because Schubert is leaving don't you? The reason they are saying this is because many people are very suspicious about the seemingly blind eye he has turned towards a certain Bondi-based club for the last couple of decades.

If he was looking as hard at the roosters books as he was at the Storm or Bulldogs (courtesy of anonymous tips), we might have had a few other premierships stripped...

RWB

Bench
If only we could bottle all your tears Pauly and send them off to the farmers who struggle with droughts.

POPEYE

Coach
Being caught rorting the cap is akin to going for the vinegar stroke when hubby is already on the stairs . . . deserves the inevitable

You do realise that people are suggesting the Roosters might finally be in trouble is because Schubert is leaving don't you? The reason they are saying this is because many people are very suspicious about the seemingly blind eye he has turned towards a certain Bondi-based club for the last couple of decades.

If he was looking as hard at the roosters books as he was at the Storm or Bulldogs (courtesy of anonymous tips), we might have had a few other premierships stripped...

"people in glass houses........"

You've conveniently forgotten about your beloved Raiders being found & fined heavily in the 90's for being hundreds of thousands over the celery cap.
Then again you may have still been swinging :D

Dogs Of War

Coach

Shubert did nothing to uncover the storm and bulldogs rorts. Those were both handed to him on a silver platter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts