What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

soc123_au

Staff member
Never a truer word spoken Pops. I was stoked when we originally signed him, apart from the stint at fullback he exceeded my expectations.

The Eagle

Juniors
If Dally M's had an award for the Best Player That Got Away he's the winner

Lol

He was surplus to needs

wasn't great on the wing so we couldn't keep a player of his quality in reggies forever

it's a shame and I hope he does well and comes home post killer

Best player who couldn't fit in his first fg team

POPEYE

Coach
Lol

He was surplus to needs

wasn't great on the wing so we couldn't keep a player of his quality in reggies forever

it's a shame and I hope he does well and comes home post killer

Best player who couldn't fit in his first fg team

What makes you think I was referring to Manly, poached dragon to undercooked seagle to tasty panther

KiamaSaint

Coach
What makes you think I was referring to Manly, poached dragon to undercooked seagle to tasty panther

You're right pops, the dragons had nuffies running around in 1-5 when Whare signed with Manly. Let's see, there was Boyd, Morris, Gasiner, Cooper and Nightingale.

bottle

Coach
Clubs that produce juniors can't keep them all.
Of course, a Melbourne fan wouldn't understand that.

POPEYE

Coach
Clubs that produce juniors can't keep them all.
Of course, a Melbourne fan wouldn't understand that.

A trollop can produce, good mothering has nothing to do with the hole a junior pops out of.

You do realise I'm just wading in the shallows with nothing better to do, now I've come across a bottle do you suppose a rub might produce a geni-ous

bottle

Coach
I realise that some have passed the point of realisation. If Kavorkian et al needed evidence to support euthanasia, they need only read some of Pop's posts.

POPEYE

Coach
This all came about because I remarked that Whare was one that got away . . . never said a fisherman that has one get away is an idiot, just unfortunate. Is ironic that Cleary threw a line when Price could've just as easily tried to fill a void with a second cast. I want Price to succeed and wouldn't mind seeing Whare in a red V but shit happens.

Mr Bottle, why the f**k would anyone want a point guard if you were laying in ambush, a fly swatter would suffice

KiamaSaint

Coach
This all came about because I remarked that Whare was one that got away . . . never said a fisherman that has one get away is an idiot, just unfortunate. Is ironic that Cleary threw a line when Price could've just as easily tried to fill a void with a second cast. I want Price to succeed and wouldn't mind seeing Whare in a red V but shit happens.

Mr Bottle, why the f**k would anyone want a point guard if you were laying in ambush, a fly swatter would suffice

Yes I found it odd that the Dragons didn't do after him but you spoke about the one that got away. Do you know that Whare was open to returning to the Dragons and they were uninterested?

POPEYE

Coach
Oh, and by the way, explained to me why it is "ironic"?

Ironic that Cleary saw something Price didn't and Whare was open to anything. Watching the bloke recently he shows signs of being a gun and the irony is gun players aren't usually overlooked by 2 clubs. No-one's to blame because those clubs were both comfortable with their roster at the time but because a door is closed doesn't mean it is locked. I like seeing the bloke succeed and don't care where he does it

KiamaSaint

Coach
Ironic that Cleary saw something Price didn't and Whare was open to anything. Watching the bloke recently he shows signs of being a gun and the irony is gun players aren't usually overlooked by 2 clubs. No-one's to blame because those clubs were both comfortable with their roster at the time but because a door is closed doesn't mean it is locked. I like seeing the bloke succeed and don't care where he does it

Sorry Pops, I still don't see how that resembles irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts