What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Noname36

First Grade
Haha holy f**k, you lot are precious! Incredible scenes haha
I actually said it was a good re-signing and that he played well this year. Haha

What an embarrassing reaction

A ridiculous reaction. I’m a Knights fan and Fitz was overrated as hell as a junior and coming into FG. Short memories.

Saying that though I’m obviously happy he kicked on. His hole-running ability is incredibly valuable.

mozza91

Coach
Fitzy was very good in the 20’s. He was a key member of the Holden Cup side that won a minor premiership. He struggled with the transition to First Grade and didn’t kick on until mid 2017 but he’s been great since then.

If he continues on his upward trajectory he’ll play Representative football soon.

nick87

Coach
Fitzy was very good in the 20’s. He was a key member of the Holden Cup side that won a minor premiership. He struggled with the transition to First Grade and didn’t kick on until mid 2017 but he’s been great since then.

If he continues on his upward trajectory he’ll play Representative football soon.

Can’t see that myself.
That edge position for nsw looks pretty stacked, going to be very hard to break in on that group I think.
But he’s certainly he’s progressed to being a player you want to use as a building piece of a young forward pack looking to make a premiership push in the next 2-3 years

mozza91

Coach
Can’t see that myself.
That edge position for nsw looks pretty stacked, going to be very hard to break in on that group I think.
But he’s certainly he’s progressed to being a player you want to use as a building piece of a young forward pack looking to make a premiership push in the next 2-3 years
We have some good backrowers no doubt but Fitzgibbon offers more in attack than the likes of Cordner and Jackson who have been regulars. They are better defenders but Fitzgibbon has improved significantly defensively over the last 12 months.

If we can continue improving and he keeps breaking the line and scoring tries regularly he might be a shot.

BIG RIG

Juniors
Warriors confirm signings of Taane Milne and Lachlan Burr mere depth signings

I rated Milne when he was at St George

BIG RIG

Juniors
Knights are gaining extreme depth over this off season

Do u reckon this rules out the Knights signing Michael Jennings or Kurt Mann