What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Noise

Coach
A joke at yours and the Eels expense....again...lol. Just like the joke you have at halfback....watch him fold hard today.
Moses was the best player on the park. Meanwhile, Luke Brooks has never played a finals game in his life.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Bulldogs recruitment team are on fire. The other 15 coaches will be devastated that such behemoths as Dean Britt, Joe Stimson and Sione Katoa are no longer available.

Seriously whoever is responsible should do the honorable thing and quit rugby league. They obviously have no f**king idea.

“Hey team, let’s get rid of Lichaa, he’s crap”... “We’ll replace him with that gun from Penrith that is only in reserve grade because the coach doesn’t like him.” It’s like swapping cholera for scurvy. The only positive is if Katoa was signed for half of what Lichaa is on, because he’ll (if Pay isn’t completely braindead) spend most of his time in CC. JMK is clearly the best option for hooker.

ek999

First Grade
With Lichaa going there is the need for another hooker I don't think Katoa will be first choice but he is just looking for a chance to play first grade.

Britt looks to replace Fualalo bland i am not sure how Stimson fits in but he is a quality player

Xcalibre

Juniors

MrBlack

Juniors
Excellent work doggies. He’s one of the few players in the squad to get excited about, cementing his spot at hooker in the back end of the season. He’s good at the basics and with some improvement, especially his running game, he has potential to be a premier no.9.

Prepare yourself for disappointment.

Exsilium

First Grade
Katoa isn’t a bad hooker. He’s a bench player for sure. He’s no starting hooker. He passes like Rein and runs like peats.

We overhyped him unfortunately and as a result, he will join the likes of Masada Iosefa, Paul Aiton, Kierran Moseley, Joel Romelo and Nafe Seluini.

martielang

Bench
Bulldogs recruitment team are on fire. The other 15 coaches will be devastated that such behemoths as Dean Britt, Joe Stimson and Sione Katoa are no longer available.

Seriously whoever is responsible should do the honorable thing and quit rugby league. They obviously have no f**king idea.

“Hey team, let’s get rid of Lichaa, he’s crap”... “We’ll replace him with that gun from Penrith that is only in reserve grade because the coach doesn’t like him.” It’s like swapping cholera for scurvy. The only positive is if Katoa was signed for half of what Lichaa is on, because he’ll (if Pay isn’t completely braindead) spend most of his time in CC. JMK is clearly the best option for hooker.

Dean Britt & Stimson are f**king solid signings, most clubs would be happy with them. I rate Katoa as a player & wish we kept him over other options, many don't rate him, but he'd be on circa $150k hardly going to send the club into crisis if he doesn't work out.

Panther79

Juniors
Katoa isn’t a bad hooker. He’s a bench player for sure. He’s no starting hooker. He passes like Rein and runs like peats.

We overhyped him unfortunately and as a result, he will join the likes of Masada Iosefa, Paul Aiton, Kierran Moseley, Joel Romelo and Nafe Seluini.

Haha, this list, I forget how many hyped up hookers the panthers had... all shithouse without exception. I'll add Zane Clarke onto the list too...