What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Incorrect

Coach
rabbitohs95;10808086;39595 said:
Bit of a kick in the balls for Williams and Cornish, but perhaps they'll get better opportunities elsewhere.

One of them will be kept I assume, if not both if they let McCrone go... Ricky Stuart has neither the faith in his own coaching ability or the abilities of any of the halves at his disposal at any given time, not to keep a couple of alternatives up his sleeve to call upon when he chews up and spits out his first choice 6 or 7....

nick87

Coach
Zillman was a freak coming through the ranks, he blew his knee out 3 times i think, and twice inside a year. He's never really recovered from it.

Vic Mackey;10807851;34695 said:
Surely you've learnt by now never to listen to raiders fans re their juniors?

In the last decade or so i can only recall Carney, Zillman, Dugan and Milford as being touted as Absolute Superstars coming through. Others such as Justin Carney and Vidot had a bit of expectation but were never expected to be elite.

Tedesco is one serious injury away from following in Zillman's footsteps unfortunately

rabbitohs95

Bench
Apparently Roosters have signed Omar Slaimankhel on a 1 year deal according to a league fb page.

edit.

FOX SPORTS NRL ‏@FOXNRL
@sydneyroosters confirm former Warrior Omar Slaimankhel has joined the club on a one-year deal after two seasons in Japanese rugby #NRL

Not on website yet

omar_slaimankhel 31 minutes ago
I'm excited to be apart of such a successful team. I want to also thank you all for the kind words of support.

DCE sucks. If I were Manly fans I would say no thanks. Funny how now that his once menacing forward pack has now shrivelled up he has struggled. It is amazing the Titans haven't backed iout of the deal. His defence is appalling.

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade
The Showstopper;10825799;40059 said:
DCE sucks. If I were Manly fans I would say no thanks. Funny how now that his once menacing forward pack has now shrivelled up he has struggled. It is amazing the Titans haven't backed iout of the deal. His defence is appalling.

He's clearly injured at the moment playing behind a pack that's getting demolished. Every half struggles in that position. He's a good player (much better than Foran). Just seems like a bit of a shit human being.

Latest posts