What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

BuffaloRules

Coach
eozsmiles;10850781;38912 said:
So a player can't negotiate a 2016 contract until November 2015? Around the same time pre-season training has started for any team that missed the finals.

Can't see it happening. Not that it would matter.

Mole won't have to work any harder either because the negotiations will still take place, only the official signing will be delayed.

Season ends first Sunday in October doesn't it? Pre season training starts in December... Two months to get it done...

It happens in plenty of other sports that negotiations to move clubs occurs in the post season.

Last edited:

Izz

Bench
Can't believe anybody still listens to the Mole. That guy has a worse record than a broken clock.

GongPanther

Referee
rabbitohs95;10836539;39595 said:
Good to see another player most likely becoming a one club player as he'll be 32 when it finishes.

In his contract,it stipulates that he continues to sit on his arse and read the paper all afternoon while everyone else trains.

Charlie124

First Grade
As a Cowboys fan, I'm gonna claim Gidleys retirement from the NRL as our doing after his "display" last week.

Knights, you're welcome.

Apey

Staff member
I'm hearing Gidley to Warrington.

Bit hard to make out what my sources are saying exactly over the sounds of me furiously masturbating.

perverse

Referee
Apey;10861953;14840 said:
I'm hearing Gidley to Warrington.

Bit hard to make out what my sources are saying exactly over the sounds of me furiously masturbating.

I'm still waiting for Bunniesmans mail, myself.