What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Xcalibre

Juniors
Ahhh just like clockwork, the usual douchebags are here to downplay another great signing by the doggies.

That makes about 8 good releases and 5 good signings by the club.

Cogger, Holland, R.Smith, Tolman, Foran, all gone and replaced by Flano, Burton (2022 but who knows?) Hetherington, Cotric and JAC (also 2022).

Seems like astute recruiting tbh, but not according to the special LU illuminati.

MugaB

Coach
Ahhh just like clockwork, the usual douchebags are here to downplay another great signing by the doggies.

Cogger, Holland, R.Smith, Tolman, Foran, all gone and replaced by Flano, Burton (2022 but who knows?) Hetherington, Cotric and JAC (also 2022).

Seems like astute recruiting tbh, but not according to the special LU illuminati.
Probably just missing a smith or two,
Chris Smith still there? He is a useful journeyman, wouldn't mind getting him back for Burton

gerg

Juniors
If the dogs can grab a decent hooker, Brandon Smith perhaps, they might claw their way back up the ladder.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Probably just missing a smith or two,
Chris Smith still there? He is a useful journeyman, wouldn't mind getting him back for Burton

I think he's still at the club. They'd probably let you have him for an early Burton release. Smith has plenty of potential but never been able to cement a spot in first grade.

The_Frog

First Grade
I think he's still at the club. They'd probably let you have him for an early Burton release. Smith has plenty of potential but never been able to cement a spot in first grade.
The same Chris Smith who made his debut at Panthers in the last genuine spoonbowl and was unwanted by the club after that? Not sure what has changed since then.

BadnMean

Juniors

Last year at times I was watching the Dogs & wondering how their fans could have any hope, since it was clear they just had no way to score points.

There's definitely some strike there now & one clever half. It's a much better squad than last year, which is about as much as you can hope for. It's not a complete team yet but there are some pieces coming into place. You don't solve a basket case like that in one season (trust me, I'm a raiders fan).

Latest posts