What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

lynx000

Juniors
Everyone has heard of Darren Smith.

It's his less famous brother who people haven't heard of. Jared I think his name was. Good player, not a rugby league star though.
Jason Smith was he name, and he played for Qld and Australia, so I guess that makes him a star.

Chimp

Bench
Everyone has heard of Darren Smith.

It's his less famous brother who people haven't heard of. Jared I think his name was. Good player, not a rugby league star though.
Well done sir.... with very old and stale bait, you caught a few whoppers! Bravo

Tiger5150

Bench
Looks like we're about to lock up someone with that cash leeds just saved us

You know Ivan loves him,......
502003073b79bdce77e429df944daaa5

url
url

kit66

Bench
Looks like we're about to lock up someone with that cash leeds just saved us

I thought I read somewhere Leeds have just released Ava Seumanufagai so he can return to Aus. Not a swap ? He'd be a handy pick up.

BadnMean

Juniors
Is it just me, has anyone heard of this bloke? Maybe its a Broncos thing?

He played for the Raiders too toward the end of his career. He was a genuinely talented footballer- a half who just seemed to move at a different pace to everyone else in the match, a bit like Cliffy Lyons.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal