What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah so glad we kept Bea, doing the same thing is working so well. So lucky to keep him long term.

We're you on the drug cheat Flanno bandwagon old mate?

Or the nameless untested assistant from another club who is just as highly rated as the bloke currently coaching the Knights to the edge of the 8 bandwagon?

Or the random Garth Brennan bandwagon that I saw for some reason?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We're you on the drug cheat Flanno bandwagon old mate?

Or the nameless untested assistant from another club who is just as highly rated as the bloke currently coaching the Knights to the edge of the 8 bandwagon?

Or the random Garth Brennan bandwagon that I saw for some reason?
Just happy to stick with the status quo, it’s worked so well for us. Those 2 finals wins in 8 years have really screamed to me premiership winning coach. Especially the horrible attack and Z grade bench rotations. I really loved the but where he put his 18 year old sprogs career over the good of the team. Baldpower!!!

mozza91

Coach
Tough decision for B Rad to make.

There were whispers that he had interest from absolutely no clubs at all.

Bazal

Post Whore
Tough decision for B Rad to make.

There were whispers that he had interest from absolutely no clubs at all.
Jokes aside I don't think BA will ever coach another club so other offers wouldn't be relevant. If we sacked him, or when we let him go, he'll be back off to the South Coast to drink beer and headbutt Canberrans.

Whether they rate him or not I think most Eels fans appreciate that the man is a passionate Parramatta dude. And despite the deadshits calling for his head but offering no alternative, there's really no one better right now. He deserves at least the same credit as Brian Smith, who is a club legend despite also never winning a premiership and arguably failing with much better sides

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Is Bea Arthur the coach who has spent the most number of consecutive seasons at a club and failed to make at least a Prelim final?

I'm going through the list and struggling to find one who's spent more

Mr Spock!

Referee
Is Bea Arthur the coach who has spent the most number of consecutive seasons at a club and failed to make at least a Prelim final?

I'm going through the list and struggling to find one who's spent more
He's carving out his own dynasty.

Just needs 8 more years.

Remember when Jack Gibson used to just sign for 3 years......

Mr Spock!

Referee
Jokes aside I don't think BA will ever coach another club so other offers wouldn't be relevant. If we sacked him, or when we let him go, he'll be back off to the South Coast to drink beer and headbutt Canberrans.

Whether they rate him or not I think most Eels fans appreciate that the man is a passionate Parramatta dude. And despite the deadshits calling for his head but offering no alternative, there's really no one better right now. He deserves at least the same credit as Brian Smith, who is a club legend despite also never winning a premiership and arguably failing with much better sides
Nah, Tigers want him when he's finished doing nothing with you blokes.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Just happy to stick with the status quo, it’s worked so well for us. Those 2 finals wins in 8 years have really screamed to me premiership winning coach. Especially the horrible attack and Z grade bench rotations. I really loved the but where he put his 18 year old sprogs career over the good of the team. Baldpower!!!
Yeah but "Who else is there to coach us?????"

Jamal Fogarty to the Canberra Raiders on a 3 year deal.

Tyrone Peachey to the Wests Tigers on a 2 year deal.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Jamal Fogarty to the Canberra Raiders on a 3 year deal.

Tyrone Peachey to the Wests Tigers on a 2 year deal.

guess he doesn't like playing finals footy.

Latest posts