What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

gerg

Juniors
I love a good golf gag as much as the next bloke, but he's unwanted by the Panthers and there doesn't appear to be huge interest from other clubs. He's a good get for the Roosters. Anyway until player wages are made public nobody really knows who is getting what.

I love a good golf gag as much as the next bloke, but he's unwanted by the Panthers and there doesn't appear to be huge interest from other clubs. He's a good get for the Roosters. Anyway until player wages are made public nobody really knows who is getting what.
Not sure he was unwanted at the Panthers, but he was reportedly offered more and a longer deal by the Roosters. Agree; good get by the Roosters even on the reported wage.

Nealo 12

Bench
Lol yeah we don’t want him 😂

gerg

Juniors
Admittedly I've only read the one article about it. But it did say he was only on 200k and the club had given him permission to talk to other clubs to see if he could get a better deal. Does that sound like the club desperately wanted to keep him?

yobbo84

First Grade
“South Sydney is my home and my family. My partner plays for the Club too and my boys want to play for the Rabbitohs one day. It really is home."
- Cody Walker

Good to see a key player take the one year extension without fuss whilst acknowledging his love for the club.

Yep, I went there.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Parra sign Mary and MEnnis. Obviously want to emulate the success of the Raiders and St Merge.

Baldness squared

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazal

Post Whore
RCG an Eel til 2025

@hineyrulz please advise how the moaners in the Eels forum who were slipping on a noose when that Redcliffe story came out are reacting

hineyrulz

Post Whore
RCG an Eel til 2025

@hineyrulz please advise how the moaners in the Eels forum who were slipping on a noose when that Redcliffe story came out are reacting

Pack of whingers Baz, the lot of them.

But you know me I stick solid and told them to stop carrying on. Especially that bloke @Gary Gutful

Someone2

Juniors
RCG an Eel til 2025

Get kicked outta the eels forum did we? Lol