What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

bipolarbob

Juniors
Warrington was a thriving town back in the day when there was a coal fired power station which was the cornerstone of jobs and everything that flows from that. As a kid I grew up in Frodsham while my dad was working as an engineer at the Warrington power plant. No longer the case now, your kind of right towns and cities have died as a consequence of the whole green energy thing.
its a $hitehole nowadays mate.

im originally from Winwick but now live in Sankey. Hopefully emigrating to Auckland late this year or early next year.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
matrix-it-is-done.gif

Colk

First Grade
What a terrible week for the Warriors. Their star player leaves, sign a bloke to replace him who has been poor this year, re-sign a very ordinary dummy half and they are about to sign a no name coach.

Seriously the ARLC need to help them out because they are at a real crossroads

Tony Seibs

Juniors
What a terrible week for the Warriors. Their star player leaves, sign a bloke to replace him who has been poor this year, re-sign a very ordinary dummy half and they are about to sign a no name coach.

Seriously the ARLC need to help them out because they are at a real crossroads
To be fair people know the name, they just think it's the journalist.

Lachlan Lam released by the Sydney Roosters with immediate effect. Lam has signed with Leigh Centurions in the UK until the end of 2023.

Colk

First Grade
Premierships =unders hahaha panthers must have so much salary cap space

I haven’t been down to Penrith for a while but do they have any golf courses? Maybe a star player or two need to work on their game

Latest posts