What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I'm glad Fifita didn't come back to the Broncos. He reminds me a lot of Dave Taylor in how much skill he has for a big man but doesn't want to the do hard stuff.

Exsilium

First Grade
Fifita on his day is the best backrower in the comp. He possesses such great qualities but its always consistency that lets those players down.

If he can stick to his assignments and not overplay his hand, I think he becomes a real talisman for the Titans.

As others have said, Foran may be busted but he's a real leader and he will demand the best out of his team mates. If he stays fit, the Titans will do much better than expected.

He seemed to be right into those hard stuff carries. It's amazing what an experienced head like Foran can do to motivate a player to be in the right position and get those carries.
He was also carrying a rib injury through much of last year which not many were aware of. Reportedly $800k a season which is a great deal under the new cap rules, also considering Canberra wanted him for $1 mill+ and reports had it that the Broncs wanted him for around that price too. I'm stoked he decided to stick with us despite what was being offered elsewhere.

Last edited:

Tiger5150

Bench
He was also carrying a rib injury through much of last year which not many were aware of. Reportedly $800k a season which is a great deal under the new cap rules, also considering Canberra wanted him for $1 mill+ and reports had it that the Broncs wanted him for around that price too. I'm stoked he decided to stick with us despite what was being offered elsewhere.

It is a great result for the Tits

Roosters sign Nathan Brown for the remainder of the 22023 season whilst releasing with immediate effect Tuku Hau Tapuha, who is joining another club (details of which are yet to be announced)

Munky

Coach

I though Teddy would be sent to the glue factory after this season.

The Roosters have some great other options and Teddy is on the decline. Still good but no longer the guaranteed line break one on one anymore.

The glue factory or the Tigers, same thing really.

Wb1234

Referee

The Roosters have some great other options and Teddy is on the decline. Still good but no longer the guaranteed line break one on one anymore.

I’d switch him to the wing in a few years

Presumably they will offer him a big contract and then medically either him? It’s the ‘Roosters way’.

Latest posts