What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

betcats

Referee
Whats going on down at Brooky NB? Unless Bozo and Baz know something we don't(very possible I will admit) this seems like a ridiculous move, Uate is just a poor mans version of Tafua these days.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Whats going on down at Brooky NB? Unless Bozo and Baz know something we don't(very possible I will admit) this seems like a ridiculous move, Uate is just a poor mans version of Tafua these days.

Mate, I am living in hope that there is some master plan being hatched where we will pick up some great signings in the next month and it will all make sense.

But in reality, Bozo is trying to give the keys to the club to his incompetent son who I believe has a big hand in recruitment.

So between nepotism Bozo and the vindictive fat turd who wants to burn anyone involved in Glen Stewart leaving, we have a cluster f%ck for the ages.

Good for other clubs to watch I guess.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Mate, I am living in hope that there is some master plan being hatched where we will pick up some great signings in the next month and it will all make sense.

But in reality, Bozo is trying to give the keys to the club to his incompetent son who I believe has a big hand in recruitment.

So between nepotism Bozo and the vindictive fat turd who wants to burn anyone involved in Glen Stewart leaving, we have a cluster f%ck for the ages.

It's just all so strange. Such a well-run club and the benchmark side of the past decade...now you're signing blokes like Uate!

POPEYE

Coach

Sorry mate, you made me laugh . . . that's not easy to do

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Roosters' last three signings: Tetevano, Knight and Paul Carter.

Least we know we should have no problem getting Foran registered when the Roosters can get a incarcerated partner beating criminal and two high level drink drivers across the line.

Next signing: Craig Field.

JAMES_FOO

Juniors
Good player and sad to see him leave Redcliffe

Can't see him cracking a regular FG gig in front of Cleary or Martin though

Yeah trying to understand his thought process here. Cleary and Martin are going to be red hot together next year, he might be sitting in the bleachers a while.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I would reckon he just wants to get to Sydney and play in front of the Sydney club bosses week in, week out, to jag a longer term deal at another club.

betcats

Referee
IF one of TMM or Cleary gets injured there is no clear cut back up for either so there is some opportunity there.