What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Mark B

Juniors
Reading the story about DWZ being linked to the Warriors is over shadowed by the fact the Dogs are paying him $850k per season. No wonder he has taken to Instagram stating he will see his contract out at Belmore.

oldmancraigy

Coach
quality player high workload and nothing flashy, not sure he is on the level of finucane. Hoping he doesn’t slow the rise of Loiero

I think he had concussion concerns back before it was a thing.
Great talent, hard as nails at times defensively, but his playstyle led to missing games with headaches.

Changing his playable would lead to him being far less effective IMO.
I liked him as developing player, but there are certainly concerns from my point of view about his welfare.

I might be wrong!

If he stays on the park, really nice pickup.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Reading the story about DWZ being linked to the Warriors is over shadowed by the fact the Dogs are paying him $850k per season. No wonder he has taken to Instagram stating he will see his contract out at Belmore.
And that right there is the difference between nuffie clubs and the elite ones.

Border line reserve graders being paid as marquee superstars.

The_Frog

First Grade
I can't believe they're paying him that. Even though he'd had some good performances as NZ captain, his club form at Penrith before being picked up by the Dogs was pretty much abysmal.

Bazal

Post Whore
I reckon that's a great signing for the Warriors.

SJ is still a bit inconsistent but he's also grown as a player, developed more organisation to his game. And obviously he's still got plenty of talent and will be a great guy for the likes of Reece Walsh to play alongside.

Still think it's strange that the Sharks seemingly prefer to basically run two fullbacks in the halves and let go of their actual half

I hear they want to do a remake of Back to the Future. Apparrently the producers want Shaun Johnson to play the role of Marty McFly 🤣