What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

MugaB

Coach
Penrith could have traded Tyrone May for him under the premise of a 'fresh start' for both.

Contracts of course need to include a good DSLR and tripod for May and a PS5 for Walker.
I just threw up in my mouth also, walker can get f'd

MugaB

Coach
Wow, Gus and Baz really saying a huge FU to Penrith
Meh... great player, draws defenders, but has brain lapses in crucial moments, then again he snaps players in half every so often.... he would suit the dogs next to Hetherington

Vic Mackey

Referee
Meh... great player, draws defenders, but has brain lapses in crucial moments, then again he snaps players in half every so often.... he would suit the dogs next to Hetherington

not disagreeing at all

my comment is about the photo in dogs colors

MugaB

Coach
not disagreeing at all

my comment is about the photo in dogs colors
All good, at least we got a year to see who else can fill his role, from the juniors or put his money into someone off contract, Tariq Sims might be a good buy, as his last possible stint, could do the job

Vic Mackey

Referee
On Kikau it seems an odd and unnecessary signing by the dogs. Damaging player on his day however by my count they now have:

JAC
Cotric
Allen
Burton
TPJ
Thompson
Jackson
Kikau

all on anywhere from $500-$850k. That’s over half the cap on 8 players with none being established spine players (every Panthers loss this year came with Burton in the halves)

youd think this now rules them out of Mahoney too, really strange stuff from Gould

MugaB

Coach
On Kikau it seems an odd and unnecessary signing by the dogs. Damaging player on his day however by my count they now have:

JAC
Cotric
Allen
Burton
TPJ
Thompson
Jackson
Kikau

all on anywhere from $500-$850k. That’s over half the cap on 8 players with none being established spine players (every Panthers loss this year came with Burton in the halves)

youd think this now rules them out of Mahoney too, really strange stuff from Gould
Gould just got there, i'd have to assume this is a joint team effort of T-Baz and LauNdry,
maybe they think strike is enough to get ahead and improve towards finals, maybe 10th or 11th

Munky

Coach

JAC
Cotric
Allen
Burton
TPJ
Thompson
Jackson
Kikau

Not a lot of hard yards in those players.

Will be great in the opposition half if they can get there though.

roofromoz

First Grade

JAC
Cotric
Allen
Burton
TPJ
Thompson
Jackson
Kikau

If his time at PENRITH says anything, there will be at least one of those released mid contract

Dogs Of War

Coach
I think people forget that Josh Jackson comes off contract then and is unlikely to be resigned. There is the kikau money.

soc123_au

Staff member
Bred not bought. f**kin' lol. Dogs should just wind up operations and become Penrith supporters, it would save a whole lot of dicking around.

On Kiks I'm sad to see him go, but as someone mentioned before he is a luxury player. Melbourne and the Roosters have been dealing with the inevitable player bleed for years and manage it well, hopefully we do too.

I'd laugh a bit if the latest spree f**ks them from extending Burton and he bails out in 2 years.

Latest posts