What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

moffla

Bench

EXCLUSIVE: Dolphins sign Storm premiership winner Felise Kaufusi on a three year deal​

The NRL's newest team has secured its first marquee signing.

Melbourne Storm premiership winner Felise Kaufusi will join the Dolphins in 2023 on a three year deal.

The 29-year-old Queenslander has played 152 games for the Storm since making his debut in 2015, but will swap purple for red and white when his contract in Melbourne finishes up at the end of next year.

Munky

Coach
He'll be 30 before he even plays a game for the Dolphins.

Very similar age to Adam Muir when he signed for Souths for the 02 season.

Surely they need to be throwing money at props so they have a keystone or two for the pack

gerg

Juniors
Kafusi to be the modern Adam Blair, once he leaves melbourne the judiciary will start to pay closer attention to his general grubbiness

Maybe. I think Bennett coached teams get a pretty favourable go from the officials. I thought the #penaltyBroncos dried up a little when he left the club.

Someguy

First Grade
Maybe. I think Bennett coached teams get a pretty favourable go from the officials. I thought the #penaltyBroncos dried up a little when he left the club.

and surprise surprise the Rabbitohs got a golden run for the last few years. He is the ultimate puppet master when it comes to the media and the reactionary NRL gives him what he wants on the back of it. No conspiracy theory here he is just a smart operator and knows how to get the best out of the situation

Latest posts