What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Dogs Of War

Coach

Munky

Coach
You'd have to think Lodge has done something stupid again off the field. Enough that the Warriors could release him. Wherever he goes next is last chance saloon.

His father in law is Peter O'Sullivan.

Signed him to the Warriors in an act of totally not nepotism as recruitment manager.

Now O'Sullivan is at the Dolphins...

Edit: Surprised to see Lodge was born in 1995, I honestly thought he was over thirty given the decline in his play from solid to absolute trash the past few seasons.

Matt Lodge released from the Warriors.

To the Dolphins maybe? I f**king hope Penrith don't make a play for him.

O'Sullivan could be getting the family back together.

It is a release, effective imnediately -

Black Panther

Juniors

The rare case when you’re thrilled to lose a bidding war for a player.
If the knights and Elliott wish to link up earlier, I’ll volunteer to drive him up there this weekend
I don’t really rate Elliott as a player, but I reckon he has been really good for the Raiders so far this year.

YoungPanther

Juniors
Silverdale will be shattered. He was certain he was going to Wests before he went to the Raiders, after telling Elliott how much the Wests fans loved him.

shear_joy9

Coach
Elliott’s getting paid 5x his actual worth. Squad filler on minimum wage should be his role but he’s managed to get $500k a season even despite his off field behaviour.

lol@knights

Latest posts