What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Vic Mackey

Referee
Uto is an asshat, just in case anyone thought Parra fans were bitter when the overhyped slug left.

Matterson levels of self absorption, without the talent or the rig.

Nah Stefs good, his start to the year was fantastic, which has made his 'effort' for the last 2 months even harder to take. I'll always wish an ex player well if they put in during their time in the jersey. Ive never really had anything against Teddy or Matterson for instance. Sure they shat on us but they were regularly our best player when they played.

Stef can eat a bag of dicks though, completely pussy since he decided to leave, I hope Bellamy rips him a new one and makes him cry.

Munky

Coach
Nah Stefs good, his start to the year was fantastic, which has made his 'effort' for the last 2 months even harder to take. I'll always wish an ex player well if they put in during their time in the jersey. Ive never really had anything against Teddy or Matterson for instance. Sure they shat on us but they were regularly our best player when they played.

Stef can eat a bag of dicks though, completely pussy since he decided to leave, I hope Bellamy rips him a new one and makes him cry.

What about the tank commander?

Fangs

Coach
Its cold in Melbourne Stefano. And there are Marxists there.

Should have gone to the Dogs or Eels and strengthened the Western Sydney teams.

Latest posts