What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congradulations Eels Supporters

eels81236

Bench
Mate, if that's how you get your rocks off, all power to you.
Sad that you are so easily amused tbh.
BTW, I've always been happy to show my face in public and not hide behind a keyboard. Shame you don't have the same courage.
It's obvious you know who I am - why don't you introduce yourself sometime.
Maybe you'll find conversation easier than you thought.

Suity

I AM easily ammused. I have no clue as to who you are nor a care for that matter.

Now back to the matter at hand.......

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
I think we should get the "D-Fence" chants going every time they are attacking our line.

It's happened when Eels play at Suncorp and one of the reasons that I think our record isn't too bad up there.

Suitman

Post Whore
I'd also like to thank Terry for the kind words, but also reiterate that it works both ways Terry.

Suity

fish eel

Immortal
I AM easily ammused. I have no clue as to who you are nor a care for that matter.

Now back to the matter at hand

It's a good week for Eels fans, do everyone a favour and keep your juvenile little games to yourself, because really, deep down, 99.9% of us couldnt give sh*t, we're just hanging for Friday.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Mate, if that's how you get your rocks off, all power to you.
Sad that you are so easily amused tbh.
BTW, I've always been happy to show my face in public and not hide behind a keyboard. Shame you don't have the same courage.
It's obvious you know who I am - why don't you introduce yourself sometime.
Maybe you'll find conversation easier than you thought.

Suity

despite all your positive work i wish you would hide behind a keyboard you ugly bastard

PJ Marshal

Coach
you should walk around with suity holding a banner "blokes punching above their weight"

its going to be homorific with team gaypak in full force

Latest posts