What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

congrats brocos

Big Pete

Referee
Heh...thanks for the congratulations...also I wouldn't be doubting the Sharks, your definatly one of the best defensive teams in the competition.

Also has Nutley retired from Rep footy? If not I reckon he would be a good pick for QLD.

Broncodroid

Juniors
You have to be a rep player to retire from the rep scene don't you Big Pete? :lol: Nah, that is a little harsh on Danny Nutley but to answer your question, he is available for QLD if form warrants selection. He has a some competition though; Steve Price, Petero Civoniceva, Carl Webb, Shane Tronc and Ben Ross.

Striker

Juniors
The QLD selectors will pick Price and Civoniceva as the starting Front row Ross and Webb will feature on the bench. Webb may start in the back row but i feel both the latter players would have a lot more impact off the bench.

Big Pete

Referee
I agree in Webb should come off the bench.

Possibly one of the best impact forwards going.

Latest posts