What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Broncos

^ Pando

retired
What a great game of League that was, though I'm not happy about the outcome.
Matches like that are why we love love this game.
Congrats to the Broncos for hanging in there and coming away with the win in a tight match. :clap:

Broncodroid

Juniors
Cheers Pando...

A great game, great result for us...there was enough from Canterbury to prove they will be there come September to defend their title.

Most impressed with the young forwards from Canterbury who stood up to be counted.

DIEHARD

----
Sucked in 'dogs!

BRISBANE ARE TOO GOOD!

marvinDefault.gif

Striker

Juniors
Had me on the edge of my seat. When Lockyer went over I thought Brisbane would run away with it, but the dogs fought back.

What a match!

good on ya pando and dogaholic, showing that you are true footy fans, if i was a dogs fan id have trouble saying anything let alone anything nice to broncos fans after that tough loss, but well done, good game.

Cammo

Bench
Just got back from Brisbane and congrats Bronco's on a great win. Was a great match and Suncorp Stadium is brilliant. Was hoping for a different result but at least both teams gave it their all.

Went back to the Broncos Leagues Club after the game and got a photo with Lockyer while I still had my Dogs jersey on. I asked him if that was ok and he said "Yeah only cause we beat ya" :lol: :lol: funny bugger.

Mr Saab

Referee
i would have been shocked had he said he had a prob with u in a dogs jersey...after all its only a game of league at the end of the day.
Wayne Bennetts son always backs the teams playing the broncos

Cammo

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
i would have been shocked had he said he had a prob with u in a dogs jersey...after all its only a game of league at the end of the day.
Wayne Bennetts son always backs the teams playing the broncos

He would not have had a problem with it, he is a funny bugger and was just having a light hearted joke with me. He seemed like a real top bloke. Wish he was playing for us ;-)

Mr Saab

Referee
but lockyer misses too many tackles cammo ;-) well thats what i keep hearing anyway.
Lockyer the best
daylight second.

I am looking forward to the bronx vs eagles game at brookvale so i can get my new version bronx jersey signed

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah Lockyer is a top bloke, nice story.

Also thanks for the congratulations guys, as I said in other topics, I think this game was good for the dogs, as now they can only improve, they showed how good they are against a top class side. Also taking into account how many stars the Bulldogs are missing the Dogs fans shouldn't be too upset.