What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Fui Fui you legend

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
200 games this sat and none of you wankers could bother to.start a thread congratulating him so i figured i would.

The only polynesian that never got homesick. Gave his all each and every week. Loyal club servant. A man of honour.

Fui is God

Kornstar

Coach
Couldn't agree more.......problem is it's easier to lay the boot into him cause he is old and obviously not as good as he once was, Hindy and Burt suffered the same comments!

I hold him in higher regard than Cayless.......

He has never let us down.

Gronk

Staff member
His impact might not be as it was, but nobody can argue his cult status in the game.

Has there been a player in the NRL in the last decade who engages the crowd like he does ?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Couldn't agree more.......problem is it's easier to lay the boot into him cause he is old and obviously not as good as he once was, Hindy and Burt suffered the same comments!

I hold him in higher regard than Cayless.......

He has never let us down.
So do i, Cayless was a powderpuff who went missing in big games. Fui in our 09 run was the best prop in the game i will never forget his try in the 09 GF.

Easily one of my favourite ever Eels.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So do i, Cayless was a powderpuff who went missing in big games. Fui in our 09 run was the best prop in the game i will never forget his try in the 09 GF.

Easily one of my favourite ever Eels.

Make it 3, while cayless was good, Fui has been great. Always making metres like front rowers should.

He is the best front rower I have seen play for the eels (from mid 80's on)

Always wonder what could have been if we didn't loose Hindy/Fui for the 2005 finals

emjaycee

Coach
One of the all time favs.

Attachments

• cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg
    cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Joely01

Bench
Well done Fui!

He deserves a good win on the weekend, has never let us down.

He deserves a big rap for our 09 run, he was devastating in a lot of those games

Haynzy

First Grade
I loved the try he scored against the Dogs in the '09 GF Qualifier when he busted out of a 13 man tackle to score under the posts.

Daneel

Bench
Yep top player. Hayne almost single handily took us to the grand final in 09' fui was just about the rest.

:clap::clap::clap: cheers to you fui

byrner

Juniors
Big congrats. I dont think he is up it it anymore, but he is a club cult hero and always will be.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Sooo many times when we were struggling, Fui would come out with a massive run which would result in a try or line break and get us back in the game.

I have many fond memories of Fui that i will remember for a long time.

I'll always remember Ray Warren f**king up his name in the call of a Sunday arvo game, and rightfully being given it all day thereafter. I think it was 'Fui Fui Moo Moi' .

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Un friggen believable

I just noticed that my work van ( which i have named Fui cause its a workhorse) is about to tick over to 200 thousand kilometres.

Spooky

Latest posts