What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Fui Fui you legend

Couldn't agree more.......problem is it's easier to lay the boot into him cause he is old and obviously not as good as he once was, Hindy and Burt suffered the same comments!

I hold him in higher regard than Cayless.......

He has never let us down.

Good servant of the club, but he's no Caylo IMO.

eel01s

Bench
His hair got him lots of fans, my kids included. Great prop forward over 10 years for the Club, I reckon I will remember him as a better player than Cayless as well.

John Kolc

Juniors
They are both wonderful players and leaders of our club. Stop putting down one club legend to praise another. Appreciate them both. Cayless lead us to two grand finals and many wonderful wins. They are both Royalty within our club.

emjaycee

Coach
They are both wonderful players and leaders of our club. Stop putting down one club legend to praise another. Appreciate them both. Cayless lead us to two grand finals and many wonderful wins. They are both Royalty within our club.

But but but... what would this place be if we couldn't put shit on a Parra player?

Daneel

Bench
Yeah you merkins lay off cayless, he is a club legend and way better than some players we've had, remember john kolc? He was rubbish

Chipmunk

Coach
Good to see Fui get 200 games in. He has been a strong player for us, during both good times and bad.

natheel

Coach
I loved the try he scored against the Dogs in the '09 GF Qualifier when he busted out of a 13 man tackle to score under the posts.

Pretty sure he didn't score a try that match. I think you mean the run that set up Mortimer's game winning try

Latest posts