What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Fui Fui you legend

phantom eel

First Grade
Good on you Fuifui. Glad you could make the milestone this season, even if your future will presumably lie elsewhere.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Im so happy for the big man.

It would have sucked if they lost on his big day.

It would have sucked if he didnt get to this landmark with the eels.... but he did

Now lets send him out with a premiership.

Send.Him.Out.With.A.Premiership.Wankers

Glen

Bench
I loved the '09 Grand Final qualifier. Hannant and others targeted Fui early with big hero shoulder charges and gang tackles. He took his knocks and kept coming. In the final 20 minutes of the game he was running just as hard as the first hit-up and trampling all over them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vnT-vCRANg

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
I loved the '09 Grand Final qualifier. Hannant and others targeted Fui early with big hero shoulder charges and gang tackles. He took his knocks and kept coming. In the final 20 minutes of the game he was running just as hard as the first hit-up and trampling all over them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vnT-vCRANg

We looked gone that night but he just kept going. A true warrior. He took a 60 minute battering, but he persevered and got over the top in the final 20 mins and set up the victory.

He almost done it again in the gf untill the ref dudded him on a 50/50 call.

Fui, you are truly a warrior and in my eyes the biggest factor in the almost premiership in 09 and the best forward in the blue and gold during my lifetime.

HAIL AND RESPECT BIG MAN

Eelementary

Post Whore
Fui is one of my favourite Eels ever, and I have been critical of him in recent years - but he was outstanding today IMO.

:clap:

Congrats, mate!

John Kolc

Juniors
I trust you are joking about John Kolc. Played in two grand finals, played for Australia in 1977 and gave 100% every time he played. Never played a bad game for our club.

Latest posts