What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Guys

Big Mick

Referee
Just wanted to congratulate you guys on the win.

Huge effort.

It was an emotional victory for you guys and congrats on getting back into the winner's circle.

legend

Coach
WTF is that sh*t! That is absolute rubbish and I think an apology is owed to Panthers fans for a distinct lack of class, something Raiders fans are not usually known for.

sydraider

First Grade
Definite trolling, same stuff I go off at in here from rival fans.

Give yaself an uppercut bbay.

sydraider

First Grade
P.S thanks for the congrats Mick and best of luck to you guys for the rest of the season!

Big Mick

Referee
Last time I try to be nice and congratulate you Bbay...pretty much I think Raiders fans are all good...at least they have a sense of humour...but Dick Bay obviously doesn't...

Leethal

Juniors
sydraider said:
Definite trolling, same stuff I go off at in here from rival fans.

Give yaself an uppercut bbay.

Spot on Syd. I farkin' hate trolls. If you can't win gracefully, p*ss off and go follow the West Tigers....

Huge game Penrith, better luck next time.

choc_soldier

Coach
I join Mick with the congratulations... well done! As I said in another thread, it would be a relief. Best of luck for the rest of the year too...

Raider_69

Post Whore
cheers lads
being a penrith local ill take more from this win then most raiders fans :D
nothing like beating the local lads :lol:

bbay, your a twat

Timbo

Staff member
bbay, we've been absolutely crushed two weeks running, and to date, this is Penrith's worse result.

I imagine we'd all take their results so far this season over ours.

Thanks to all the Penny fans and good luck for the rest of the season.

nickraider

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
Just wanted to congratulate you guys on the win.

Huge effort.

It was an emotional victory for you guys and congrats on getting back into the winner's circle.

Cheers Mick. All the best for the rest of the season.

aussies1st

Staff member
Can't believe he went and did that.
Well played Panthers it just wasn't your day but you guys have had a good start to the season.