What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats on the title Cowboys

Bazal

Post Whore
eelsta said:
bet her mommy's so proud

She supported her through the trial, it's not every day the apple of your eye gets to follow in the path of her AFL heroes and drink drive, bash a photographer and then beat up women in public.

Bazal said:
A stupid, stupid rule given that Bowen must be about as strong as the average butterfly for that touch from Wade to impede him, and he was never going to stop Riddell anyway.

So f**king what ? He was denied the chance of attempting to tackle him ... hence no try.. So according to you because bowen is as strong as the average butterfly it does not matter that he was interfered with....Yet if that was Carl Webb that was interfered with then it would have been alright to deny the try as he is probably stronger than Piggy... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why have a video ref when we can have a weightlifting comp at the beginning of the season &then if a player who lifted less then another is stopped from making a tackle it is alright ..

Get on with your dissappointing season you sooky bitches &try to accept that the ref &the video ref go by the nrl rulre book , not the parra sook book

Bazal

Post Whore
dazza62 said:
So f**king what ? He was denied the chance of attempting to tackle him ... hence no try.. So according to you because bowen is as strong as the average butterfly it does not matter that he was interfered with....Yet if that was Carl Webb that was interfered with then it would have been alright to deny the try as he is probably stronger than Piggy... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why have a video ref when we can have a weightlifting comp at the beginning of the season &then if a player who lifted less then another is stopped from making a tackle it is alright ..

Get on with your dissappointing season you sooky bitches &try to accept that the ref &the video ref go by the nrl rulre book , not the parra sook book

Are you an idiot or just in Primary school and haven't done comprehension yet?

Bazal said:
....Bowen must be about as strong as the average butterfly for that touch from Wade to impede him...

Or, in simpletons terms, just for you...Wade brushed Bowen, who must be pretty weak for that little brush to impede him. I never said Bowen wouldn;t be strong enough to stop Riddell you illiterate twat, I was referring to the weakness of the "Oh, he grabbed Bowen" argument. Do you need it simplified further or has the brain stopped aching now?

eelsta

Bench
dazza62 said:
So f**king what ? He was denied the chance of attempting to tackle him ... hence no try.. So according to you because bowen is as strong as the average butterfly it does not matter that he was interfered with....Yet if that was Carl Webb that was interfered with then it would have been alright to deny the try as he is probably stronger than Piggy...

oh arn't you just a riot:roll:

meltiger

First Grade
LMAO

'she' you morons ...

I know it's all well and good to say you don't care, but for the simple fact that you turds did bite .... Ahhh life is fun.

Fools.

Bazal

Post Whore
meltiger said:
LMAO

'she' you morons ...

I know it's all well and good to say you don't care, but for the simple fact that you turds did bite .... Ahhh life is fun.

Fools.

Moron

Oh sorry, I thought you wanted this dragged down to your level.

Bazal said:
Are you an idiot or just in Primary school and haven't done comprehension yet?

I comprehend you are a sooky whiny bitch .. parra .....chokers 2005 ..&now proudly continuing the tradition into 2006..

Or, in simpletons terms, just for you...Wade brushed Bowen, who must be pretty weak for that little brush to impede him. I never said Bowen wouldn;t be strong enough to stop Riddell
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ha ha f**kwit read what you wrote

A stupid, stupid rule given that Bowen must be about as strong as the average butterfly for that touch from Wade to impede him, and he was never going to stop Riddell anyway.

You wrote about how stong Bowen is & then said he was never going to stop him :lol: :lol:

Tool of the month winner & its only the 3rd .. good work son.

Bazal

Post Whore
Read the bit you so thoughtfully forgot to highlight, and note the placing of commas f**ktard

Bazal said:
Read the bit you so thoughtfully forgot to highlight, and note the placing of commas f**ktard

It does not alter the fact that you claimed Bowen was never going to stop Piggy , ,how do you know that when he never got the chance to try.....

Ahhhh well just another dissappointment on the long 2006 road to chokesville..
By this time next week i'm sure you will have another hard luck ,whinge story ... & i will be here laughing at your whining:lol: :lol: :lol:

eelsta

Bench
doglyf said:
Shutup Parra Fans

what shut up from defending our team, i think not!!!!

as a bulldog fan i'm sure youv'e done plenty of defending
your club over the previous few years

ByRd

First Grade
yeh but when we lose i dont go on for days making excuses about the loss, you guys should just admit that a better team beat you guys and move on to next week and try and win, stop whinging.

eelsta

Bench
doglyf said:
yeh but when we lose i dont go on for days making excuses about the loss, you guys should just admit that a better team beat you guys and move on to next week and try and win, stop whinging.

Excuse me i havn't once whinged:?
and you should admit your fans arn't the bees knees either

ByRd

First Grade
Ok, maybe you havnt said anything but alot of other parra fans keep making excuse and i know my team has them, as all do im not denying that. Just hate when a team is beaten by a better side and all excuses come out, its best if you just admit it and move on and look forward to next week.

eelsta

Bench
Agreed and realistically its not like every parra fan is carrying on
just a small minority, a bit like your problem small minority;-)

ByRd

First Grade
lol smart....i agree its a small minority but still annoying, just move on.