What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats on the title Cowboys

CowMan

Juniors
the game is over we got the 2 points you didnt have a Biscut and change your nappies and worry about "winning" this week comming if you can lol

Eelementary

Post Whore
Whatever the result...Great match.

I think it's a shame, though, that perhaps the highlights will be the 'controversial' calls (Riddell's no try, Delaney's no try, McKinnon no marker, etc.).

Because, even though we lost, I was proud of the effort - the Cowboys are not pretenders, and we really took it to them.

That, and Grothe's try...Wow...I just love watching the man play.

RainMan

Juniors
I thought Grothe would have seen more ball after that awesome try, yet he wasn't used that much after. He should come looking for the ball more, especially when Parra get mini roll ons over the advantage line.

Did any of you whinging parra fans(MB,Hurriflatch etc) watch the Jensen try from dummy half last night. ? There were no problems as after Scott played the ball he stood up &stayed where he was & didn't interfere with any defender. Jensen also did not touch Scott ,just dived over beside him. So tries can be scored from there easily & the man playing the ball does not have to dissappear off the face of the earth ,he just stands up ......