What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Zeb and Marcus!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I don't get down to as many lower grade matches as I'd like to (in fact, I haven't been able to make a game since the Cows' 29-nil thumping) and I was wondering...

What sort of player is Zeb Taia? (I saw Marcus play in the PL GF and was impressed).

Is Taia a skillfull, ball-playing second-rower? Or is he more an aggressive, Moi Moi-esque second-rower?

yy_cheng said:
O'Meley like?

Not at this stage but he has the potential to be anything. Very tough kid. Omeley is such a good player and Zeb is just starting off so.....

i actually think Cordoba is more Omeley like.

The Colonel

Immortal
Taia is more a Ben Kennedy style of player. Still a long way to go to reach that level but that is probably the best way of describing him.

Eelementary

Post Whore
That's good.

So he's a hard-running line-breaker type?

Excellent. Sound slike he could complement Hindmarsh's game quite nicely, then.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
saw him in the Ballina trial and liked him

wel done to Marcus also

onya lads, looking forward to a big debut

coca-cola

Juniors
as special as it must be to make your first grade debut it must be even more special to share that moment with a friend. just shine like the sun.

eelaholic

First Grade
Oh I have plenty of game day rituals and omens which must be peformed which precision! Don't go there.....

Latest posts