What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats

Dakink

Bench
As much as I hate to say it (not for any dislike for the tigers rather my saints are gone)

Congrats to the tiges. Well done and Ill be cheering for you next week!

Riddell

Juniors
Yep well done Tigers. I'm absolutely shattered that my Dragons are gone but if we had to lose to anyone im glad it was yous. On the night it wasn't our day so im hope yous beat Parra/Cowboys next week

gaterooze

Bench
Great match from both teams -- yes the Dragons made some mistakes, but they were always in that game.

You had a good year, Dragons, and your team is so young that you'll have plenty of chances.

gregstar

Referee
well done tigers. the loss is not that painful when you are beaten by a deserving winner.

we were bad because you guys were excellent.

i'm proud of my team despite being sub-par tonight & i am embarrasssed by a lot of the crap that's starting to unfold.

simon says

First Grade
gregstar said:
well done tigers. the loss is not that painful when you are beaten by a deserving winner.

we were bad because you guys were excellent.

i'm proud of my team despite being sub-par tonight & i am embarrasssed by a lot of the crap that's starting to unfold.

Gregstar...you are a legend.WHat a bloody great sport you are.

I dips my lid to ya.

Top shelf.

aussies1st

Staff member
Good to see the Tigers in the GF. Lets hope they play the same way they have all season as that will lead to one entertaining final.

Albinomonkey

Juniors
I tried as hard as I could to be disappointed, but Wests played well and it just wasn't gonna happen for Saints. I'll still be going for Parra in the GF though (if they make it).

drake

First Grade
Good luck Tigers. We were outplayed by a better team. I hope you win next week, but I can't bring myself to watch it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Top effort from the Tigers. Far too good on the night.
Best of luck in the Grand Final. It'll be a cracker.

Latest posts