What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulation Mario... Youve created a DUD!!!

NZtiger

Juniors
:eek: I'm shocked! :eek: This game has, so far, given me days and days of entertainment, and in the weekend, me and my friends had a blast playing 2 on 2..My mate and I were 6-30 down at half-time and my other 2 mates were bragging about how awesome they were and then we managed to come back and win the contest 38-34...it was the coolest shit ever!!! Now my mates wanna get into starting a season!!!

Everyone see its faults, and I'm sure Sidhe/Mario knew the best way to utilise what they had to offer, they kept alot of promises and I'm sure, have plans on what to add/fix for the next version!!!

Again, thank you Sidhe!!!

HBG

Juniors
Frank_The_Tank said:

To be honest with you, i even prefer the Rugby 2004 game more than this.

? ....honestly

Well, go play it. Your opinion is respected, even though you had to do 3 posts in a row, for some reason. :?:

Seano

Juniors
the game is not perfect however not many games are.
The game is great fun and as a building block for next year its awesome!

Priddo

Juniors
HBG said:
Frank_The_Tank said:

To be honest with you, i even prefer the Rugby 2004 game more than this.

? ....honestly

Well, go play it. Your opinion is respected, even though you had to do 3 posts in a row, for some reason. :?:

i think he was quoteing the guy who started the thread and was commenting on this guys stupidy.....i'd sooner die then play rugby 2004 again..even if i didn't have this game.

devonuto

Juniors
What's doing with everyone's PS2s? I've been playing this game every day since the 11th on my PS2, and a mate's one aswell, and it's never frozen up... your PS2s must just be wearing out.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I've had a couple of freezes but considering the fact I was going into the 20th straight hour of having the thing on it didn't really surprise me the other time I kicked the thing cause I lost the Origin in Golden Point thanks to one of those touch finding BS kickoffs so again it didn't surprise me

Big Mick

Referee
I love the game, don't get me wrong.

I bought a PS2, just so I can buy this game and play it, and while i'm happy with it, i'm getting a little frustrated with some gameplay features.

i love the game but just the little annoying things that happen, like the forwards getting it on the last, the players being flat footed, players getting sent to the bin every 10 seconds (although thats my fault, heheh) just those are the main ones for me, other than that, you boys have done a great job and have made a very enjoyable game.

Well done, hope the next version is better. Congrats.

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
This is the best game i own and have ever played.

Those who dont like it are entitled to their opinions but from all the comments about flat footed recievers and forward passes i can only think that these people do not listen to us who have told them time and time again how to get around these small problems.

Defence is easy and realistic.You do not try to make every tackle.You make some tackles and at other times you play FOR the team by working off the ball and making up the defensive formation while the CPU tackles.

The fact that the original poster said he prefers Rugby 2004 say it all-he has no idea whatsoever.Rugby 2004 is the biggest heap of unplayable sh1t ever to be put on a disk.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I've had two freezes - after having played for quite some time on a hot, humid day.

I love this game. Sure, there are some small issues and bugs, but that can be said about any game.

Now, back to this hella good contest between Souths and Wests....

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I've had two freezes - after having played for quite some time on a hot, humid day.

I love this game. Sure, there are some small issues and bugs, but that can be said about any game.

Now, back to this hella good contest between Souths and Wests....

Tadpole

Juniors
devonuto said:
What's doing with everyone's PS2s? I've been playing this game every day since the 11th on my PS2, and a mate's one aswell, and it's never frozen up... your PS2s must just be wearing out.

thats what i was wondering, i played for 10 hours straight...left the console on overnight (only cause i fell asleep playing. not that the beer had anything to do with it) played again on sunday turned it off at about 5pm. so it was on for over 24hrs, and i still havnt had a freeze :? not that im complaining about that though :lol:

P.J.

Juniors
Jesus was perfect, and he couldn't please everyone, so what hope do you have?

All I have to say on this stupid thread is this......

It's alot better than last years game. Well done guys!!!!!

EWS

Juniors
Ive only had one freeze on my PS2, and I know why. Mark O'Niell was goign to get sin binned and I knew it, so I quickly interchnaged him. He was interchanged, but sent to the sin bin anyway (which didnt happen). Everything worked fine until he was supposed to come back on the field.... I guess the game didnt know where to put him (position wise) as I already had Ben Galea in the second row, along with Nick Graham...

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
EWS said:
along with Nick Graham...

What a top player.Very underated IMO and reminds me of Robbie McCormack with his tireless defence and hard work.Pity hes not still at Wigan,he did a great job for us.

Ive had no freezes whatsoever on my PS2.I wonder if some of you have dirty lenses on your PS2's?