What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Cowboys

axl rose

Bench
They can improve on that. JT was not even half fit, couldnt take on the line. Granville and a few others will get better. A few premiers have peaked over the years but cows are still on the up. Well done.

Congrats guys. I've always had a soft spot for the Cows after 05. With all the bad luck you have had in the decade since then you definitely deserve it. It was one of the best games of football I've ever watched, there's no better way to break the drought.

Eelectrica

Referee
Congrats guys. Awesome to see the Cowboys get up. Great game too. Will make for fun viewing on replay.

beave

Coach
Cheers to everyone coming in here and posting.

Last night was pretty emotional, never seen so many grown men in tears at once.

The Teach

Juniors
I'd like to add my congratulations. Like Gong, I was reliving 91 through you guys.

Enjoy your summer and the celebrations over the next month :)

thorson1987

Coach
Well done Cows. Enjoy every moment of it.

And also thank you for saving us all a whole season of Bronco bullshit.

Windy70

Juniors
Just watched the replay.

What a game. So happy to see JT finally take a flag home. Awesome result and a fantastic game.

Hats off to the Ref as well. He just let them play.

From a Shark's fan.

JJ

Immortal
That last 10 sec was magic - really pleased the Cowboys won - thoroughly deserved

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Cheers to everyone coming in here and posting.

Last night was pretty emotional, never seen so many grown men in tears at once.

Yeah congrats guys. It was an amazing spectacle. Everywhere I turned there were Broncos fans in tears and Cowboys fans in tears/hysterics, so much passion.

North Queensland fans deserve all this happiness.

grouch

First Grade
I was thoroughly on the bandwagon, but you still managed to win it. Congrats, well deserved. Couldn't be happier for you all

Talanexor

Juniors
Thanks for all the congrats guys. The cowboys forum here is a little quiet, but a whole bunch of us over at the stampede are ecstatic.

Also, a special thank you to the Broncos fans with class who came here and congratulated us.

You guys played well and it went right down to the wire. Great game to watch. I really think the Hunt/Milford halves combo is going to be something special.

Shorty

Staff member
Yeah appreciate the Broncos fans coming in.
I think most of us Cows fans are just trying to stay in the moment as much as possible.