What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Jarryd Hayne - 2009 Dally M Medalist

Noa

First Grade
Congratulations to JH01.

Just reward for the best 6 weeks of football that Ive seen played, maybe the best 6 weeks ever put together.

THE HOG

Juniors
I am so proud....he was so humble and professioanl, the fact he almost cried topped it off.

First Parra player since Sterlo, Second ever full back....

Did you see his team mates all sitting there proud as punch.

Parra by 12 this Sunday.

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
Will you be at Parra next year??

"Speak to my Manager"

Fair Dinkum. At least say you want to stay. Shocking answer. I hope he will stay for a "lousy" 400-500K.

congrats jarryd its a true indication of what an amazing year you and the eels have had especially the last two months so with confidence sky high its time to tear the dragons a new one on sunday

Parra Guru

Coach
Will you be at Parra next year??

"Speak to my Manager"

Fair Dinkum. At least say you want to stay. Shocking answer. I hope he will stay for a "lousy" 400-500K.

Yeah that part annoyed me a bit, but then again he looked so gob smacked to be up there.

Fee

Juniors
I am so proud of him, he was so emotional, you could tell how much it meant to him. Well done Jarryd, Go the mighty Eels, cant wait till Sunday.:D:clap::thumb

Yeah that part annoyed me a bit, but then again he looked so gob smacked to be up there.

No problem with it . . . just part of the negotiating game which will help him get the best deal he can if he remains an Eel.

No different to what any other smart person in the workforce would do in negotiating a package.

Only difference being, negotiations aren't public and backpage news in your average Joe's instance.

mickdo

Coach
No problem with it . . . just part of the negotiating game which will help him get the best deal he can if he remains an Eel.

No different to what any other smart person in the workforce would do in negotiating a package.

Only difference being, negotiations aren't public and backpage news in your average Joe's instance.

Agreed. It's also the safest response to keep all that crap out of his mind with a big game coming up this weekend.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Man how amazing is it, to have the best player in the world in our very own side :) the tide is turning, not my love for jarryd however

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
If he wont stay for 500k, he can **** off. I want players that WANT to play for Parra, not trying to milk every cent out of the negotiations.