What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Jarryd Hayne - 2009 Dally M Medalist

SCoops

Juniors
Well done Jarryd.
I have to admit that I said after he had a few good rounds that after last years performance he had to be more consistent with his efforts.

Well that he has done over the last half of this year.

I am pumped about Sunday arvo.... bring it on.

Keep the faith.

Cheers
Coops

hineyrulz

Post Whore
surely not!! but but but but...you know the rest of the sentence:lol:;-)

Atleast Hiney, you, myself, Avenger stuck solid by him while others didn't, how sweet is it to be so right:D
Mate it's freaking brilliant :D Lets hope we get to watch him play for us for the next 10 years. What a ride it will be.......

Mickyd39

Juniors
All i can say is "thank god he plays for PARRA"

i hope we lock him for some years to come.

i can see him as captain sometime down the track.

GO PARRA.

Captain BF

Juniors
Congratulations to the Jizza! Brilliantly played. I hope he can lead us to the Premiership we ALL want!

IFR33K

Coach
I wonder how long it will be, before that Hollywood clown comes on here and starts bagging Hayne out.

BTW, well done Jarryd, hopefully your form continues for the best part of a month.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I wonder how long it will be, before that Hollywood clown comes on here and starts bagging Hayne out.

BTW, well done Jarryd, hopefully your form continues for the best part of a month.

i give it about 30 minutes, he'll be pening his piece as we speak, his angle will be the credibility blah blah

Mickyd39

Juniors
Will you be at Parra next year??

"Speak to my Manager"

Fair Dinkum. At least say you want to stay. Shocking answer. I hope he will stay for a "lousy" 400-500K.

FFS give him a break.

Biggest moment of his football career and you are into him.

Give yourself an uppercut.

GO PARRA.

mickdo

Coach
If he wont stay for 500k, he can **** off. I want players that WANT to play for Parra, not trying to milk every cent out of the negotiations.

After what he said on stage in accepting the award, that his form turnaround was down to his Fiji WC time with guys that don't do it for money, I just can't imagine him chasing the dollar elsewhere on his next contract. Sure, his manager will get a damn good deal out of us, and deservedly so, but he will be an Eel in 2011 ;-)

Congrats Jarryd :clap:

Parra Guru

Coach
jarrydhayne-300x368.jpg

_mUSASHI_

Juniors
FFS give him a break.

Biggest moment of his football career and you are into him.

Give yourself an uppercut.

GO PARRA.

True, but not that hard to say " i hope so" or anything other than what he said.

Crikey.

Congrats for the Dally M all the same.