What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Jarryd Hayne - 2009 Dally M Medalist

mickdo

Coach
I think he has signed with Parra.

From what I have read:

a) Someone asked Ozzie about whether Hayne was signed up. Ozzie gave him a confident wink.

b) Crowe saying that he can't lure Hayne away to Souths

c) When asked by the interviewers at the Dally M's whether Hayne will be at Parra, Pricey was grinning in the background.

I think you're reading too much in to it. Not saying that we aren't very, very confident of re-signing him, but I don't think it's a deal yet.

yy_cheng

Coach
I think you're reading too much in to it. Not saying that we aren't very, very confident of re-signing him, but I don't think it's a deal yet.

Throw in his Mum would probably ask him what are the reasons to leave? And he'll have no answer.

And our biggest drawcard is for Barty to whisper sweet nothings in his mum's ear and slip in a few, convince Hayne to stay

Kornstar

Coach
Something posted by Nick.parra90 on 1eyed website:

1983 (Brett Kenny's 4th season)

Final Round - Dragons 33-0 Eels

Premiers: Parramatta

2009 (Jarryd Hayne's 4th season)

Final Round - Dragons 37-0 Eels

Premiers: We'll see

We had all this stuff in 2005, Bulldogs beating Roosters in the GF before etc.

We know how well that played out :(

All we can hope is that we play well and if we do go out do it like 06 & 07 and not like 05

yy_cheng

Coach
We had all this stuff in 2005, Bulldogs beating Roosters in the GF before etc.

We know how well that played out :(

All we can hope is that we play well and if we do go out do it like 06 & 07 and not like 05

I'd be happy to get to 1 game before the GF first and then whatever from there.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I thought his speech shows how he has matured and he now seems a humble young man. And Smith put him on the spot with that question i'm not sure what else you expected him to stay.

mickdo

Coach
I thought his speech shows how he has matured and he now seems a humble young man. And Smith put him on the spot with that question i'm not sure what else you expected him to stay.

Yep, he did well, and he's been deflecting those questions (he must get a dozen a week) the same way every time, and fair enough too

mickdo

Coach
IMO that wasn't the time or place to ask that question anyway.:?

No, but you just knew that dickhead Smith was going to ask it
angry-smiley-1551.gif

Thank you Jaryd for making me $40.50 richer so far this year...:D

Without you, my sportsbet combo would not be alive!

$26.50 for making the top 8

$34.oo for Dally M Winner

Now, if we can just win the comp, the ticket goes up in value by $988.

Go Parra!!!

Still happy to win at least $40, and that Jaryd deserves 1/2. I will give it to him when they do the lap of honour!! Stuff it, I will make it a even $500;-). Otherwise I will post him the $20.:D

Nice looking memorabilia - though I think they could have done better with the background action shots they chose.

A shot of one of his fingertip chip and chase regathers; and one of him at full "gazelle stretch" stride leaving a defender grasping at the air behind his ankle would have been nice :cool:

Latest posts