What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Luke Ricketson

woodgers

Bench
Yeah well done Ricko.

He has stuck with the one club from go to whoa and experienced the good and the bad. You can't question his commitment to the cause.

He made me look a right mug when he was picked for Origin and I said he wasn't good enough, he handled it on his ear and I am prepared to admit I was wrong on that one.

He has built up heaps of contacts in the game and will be around for quite a while in some capacity. I wish him well.

brenno

Juniors
Never liked him but he was a great clubman for the Roosters. Playing 300 games for the one club is a rare feat. Congrats on a great career ricko.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Moffo said:
i clapped him off today

id say i was the only dogs supporter in the ground to stick around lol

Good on you Moffo, you will always have my respect regardless of what you might post about the Roosters in future.. You deserve better than the level of effort that a couple of your big name players put up today..

Scott

Bench
As stated earlier, other clubs were after him BBSF. Get your facts straight gimp.

Well done Luke Ricketson. A truly great career and acheivement. He has achieved everything possible in the game, all from the 1 club.

Moffo

Referee
Cockadoodledoo said:
Good on you Moffo, you will always have my respect regardless of what you might post about the Roosters in future.. You deserve better than the level of effort that a couple of your big name players put up today..

thanks mate, love the game over anything so will always acknowledge good efforts

melon....

Coach
fourplay said:
Loyalty ?? pfft. please.

He plays for the ROOSTERS. They were probably paying double whatever any other club offered to pay him + under the table money plus they were premiership front runners for the last few years (aside from the dogs.) Loyalty would be a player staying at worse off club like souths not the cafe latte rich boys.
10 out of the 15 clubs make under the table payments...yours is one of them. And remember...fourplay is good, but not when you are doing it to yourself.

Dickhead.

melon....

Coach
Moffo said:
i clapped him off today

id say i was the only dogs supporter in the ground to stick around lol
You are a true lover of League Moffo...a REAL fan of the game. Unlike half the morons here who beat their chests and flake out when the going gets tough**cough**imbecilemanlyfans**cough**.