What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Luke Ricketson

Moffo

Referee
I know he is a roosters player and is a bit of a show pony

But to play 300 games for the same club is a rare feat in these times and you don't get there without a lot of dedication and hard work

Well done Ricko. I'll be out there today, cheering on the dogs of course but I will also clap you off at the end

Well done

Cheers,
Moffo

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you gotta admire loyalty now days

don't like the chooks, but good on him

fourplay

Juniors
Loyalty ?? pfft. please.

He plays for the ROOSTERS. They were probably paying double whatever any other club offered to pay him + under the table money plus they were premiership front runners for the last few years (aside from the dogs.) Loyalty would be a player staying at worse off club like souths not the cafe latte rich boys.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Well done Ricko, love him or hate him, to play 300 games for one club is an amazing achievement. :clap:

Moffo

Referee
i clapped him off today

id say i was the only dogs supporter in the ground to stick around lol

fourplay said:
Loyalty ?? pfft. please.

He plays for the ROOSTERS. They were probably paying double whatever any other club offered to pay him + under the table money plus they were premiership front runners for the last few years (aside from the dogs.) Loyalty would be a player staying at worse off club like souths not the cafe latte rich boys.

He was offered a lot more money then the Roosters had back in 1994 to switch to another club but chose Easts for less. He started when we were sh*t and at the bottom of the league.

for sticking at the same place even when they were sh*te he deserves the applause. have always thought he benefitted from being around Freddie more than most and probably over achieved in his career because of it.

Good luck in the future Ricko...

Snappy Tom

Juniors
CouldaBeenAnything said:
for sticking at the same place even when they were sh*te he deserves the applause. have always thought he benefitted from being around Freddie more than most and probably over achieved in his career because of it.

Good luck in the future Ricko...

Well said, pity the Roosters fans didn't get out today and support a modern day legend.

Latest posts