What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations on the win

Kaz

junior
Just wanting to congratulate your team on a great win.

Even though I go for the Broncos, I couldn't believe that No Try from the Video Ref.

Your players played really well.

Anonymous

Juniors
YEh I thought i'd come on here and say congratulations too. That was a great win by the Raiders. Your boys showed a lot of guts - they couldn't take a trick with the calls, but they dug deep and really deserved the win.

If they play half as well as that, and show half as much guts you will beat us by plenty if we don't improve markedly.

The last month there have been some positive signs performance wise, we've just needed the confidence of a big win to kickstart our season.

Let's hope it is.

The thing is, over the last month we've just been getting better and better and better.

It's been a steady increase in form.

I thought the whole team played awesome, but I was impressed with the vast improvement in Boogers game. He didn't do anything remarkable (unless you count not stuffing up) but it was a very solid performance, good onya mate.

Raider Azz

Bench
Thanks mate, I agree, good game, very entertaining to watch. I must say, that avatar looks quite good on you 8)

thickos

First Grade
Cheers Kaz. I thought we did a Broncos on you guys today, spreading it wide early and going for it - in contrast your attack seemed quite constricted!

Anyways, super game, super effort. Here come the Raiders