What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Paterson

voltron

Juniors
for making the PM's XIII squad

PM's XIII squad

Jarryd Hayne, Wendell Sailor, Michael Jennings, Joel Monaghan, Josh Morris, Terry Campese, Scott Prince, Carl Webb, Robbie Farah, Ben Cross, Nathan Hindmarsh (capt), Luke O'Donnell, Alan Tongue. Interchange: Craig Wing, Chris Heighington, Cory Paterson, Joe Picker. 18th man: Chris Lawrence. Coach: Mal Meninga.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24353917-23214,00.html

any update on that brain bruising thing though?

perverse

Referee
should be the beginning of an illustrious representative career. well done pato. stick to it.

perverse

Referee
cross can get stuffed until he puts in a full season for us. his end of season form was nice... but something gives me the feeling it was to impress the world cup selectors (judging by the article that was posted in here recently).

Serc

First Grade
Well done Pato!!!

Nice to see Crossy there as well...I think he could be of real value to us in the World Cup.

Jono078

Referee
I thought Paterson would be picked but then also remembered that he would have been out for 8 weeks if we ended up having to continue playing. So who knows if he actually plays.

Yosh

Coach
I think people that are considered auto selection for test team or something isnt eligible... Dunno though...

Yeah I wouldnt mind seeing some Sutton in the team I must say...

Hey before I say this I'll like to tell you guys I'm Korean but was born here lived here all my life so I am not a racist. Does the NSW team prodominately choose white guys?

perverse

Referee
hehe... somehow i knew you were korean yoshy... you remind me of a few that i know.

are the NSW selectors racist? no, i would say not... unless you regard the opinion of anthony mundine highly. plenty of players from different ethnicities have played for the blues.

voltron

Juniors
wow
i thought i was the only korean on these boards
lol

hahaha
i would to see an asian in the NRL
that'd be fun
too bad we're too short and skinny

otori

Juniors
Timana Tahu, Jarryd Hayne, Brent Kite, Anthony Tupou and David Peachey have all played over the last few years. Sure none of them are BLACK as per se but they're not white. Actually the Peach is pretty black.

Yosh

Coach
Black is quite a sensitive word... You f**king racist!!

HAHAHA I'm joking... Yeah I know they have but they seem predominately white... Guess the better players are white... Just thought of it for some reason...

perverse

Referee
Timana Tahu, Jarryd Hayne, Brent Kite, Anthony Tupou and David Peachey have all played over the last few years. Sure none of them are BLACK as per se but they're not white. Actually the Peach is pretty black.
add willie mason (hell, they wont STOP picking him) and hazem el masri to that list. there are probably a couple more too in recent years.

otori

Juniors
Lol Willie Mason's former afro makes the list. The rest of his body misses out methinks.